Official 2014-15 NBA Regular Season Thread

Yeah well we were 5th for a short time...who loses to the Knicks? Obviously the reigning NBA champions...This has been a season of disappointment, every time we look like getting back to form a performance like today comes along! Still we do have a favourable schedule to make a late season push.

wow, you don't have to play if you have a headache??? can't remember seeing that as a reason there before. Doesn't even need to be a migraine?

headache.JPG

Last edited:
James Harden 50pts 10reb 4ast - 40mins 12/27FG 22/25 FT's - Win VS Nuggets

number of free throws = disgusting. wow. he's good, I get it but man, I wouldn't even watch that game. Guy shoots 25 free throws???? boring

Last edited:
From Elias: LeBron James needed just under 40 minutes of playing time to accumulate 28 points, 10 rebounds, six assists and five steals in Cleveland's win in Milwaukee on Sunday. It's the first time in over 15 years that a player had at least 25 points, 10 rebounds and five steals and assists while playing less than 40 minutes; the last to do so was Kevin Garnett for Minnesota on January 25, 2000 (27 pts, 12 reb, 6 ast, 5 stl in 38 minutes).

From Elias: LeBron James needed just under 40 minutes of playing time to accumulate 28 points, 10 rebounds, six assists and five steals in Cleveland's win in Milwaukee on Sunday. It's the first time in over 15 years that a player had at least 25 points, 10 rebounds and five steals and assists while playing less than 40 minutes; the last to do so was Kevin Garnett for Minnesota on January 25, 2000 (27 pts, 12 reb, 6 ast, 5 stl in 38 minutes).
These kind of things really get up my nose, next thing u read is Lebron is the first person since Jesus himself to wake up at 5:53 am, scratch his left nut and yawn. Sooooo many useless stat lines out there these days.

These kind of things really get up my nose, next thing u read is Lebron is the first person since Jesus himself to wake up at 5:53 am, scratch his left nut and yawn. Sooooo many useless stat lines out there these days.

Couldn't agree more.

Kawhi had 20/10/7 and 4 steals today. Pretty similar stats but the one steal and extra 5 pts makes it some crazy out of this world stat.

Back
Top Bottom