Official 2013-14 Playoffs Thread - SPOILERS!

Bulls are back!!!!

The Nene headlock was disgraceful, he should miss a game for that. Because he got ejected though, they may not suspend him, not sure.

But if he misses the next game, I think the Bulls will steal another one.

What a game from Dunleavy, incredible.

I said Nets, then changed for the Bulls with a 1:36 to go when they were down!
so the series went 2-1
Now I'm still saying Houston which are now down 4 in O/T

I said Nets, then changed for the Bulls with a 1:36 to go when they were down!
so the series went 2-1
Now I'm still saying Houston which are now down 4 in O/T

Ha ha, man you crack me up.

3/3 for me again, I really need to start laying some money down on sportsbet (Gary you may not want to, I don't think they let you change bets in the 4th qtr).

Tough games tomorrow.

Atl vs Indy
Dal vs SA
Cha vs Mia
Mem vs Okc

I've always liked Doc as a coach and CP3.

The rest used to be laughable, but they're great to watch and Griffin has clearly put A LOT of work in to his craft, he can hit jumpers out near the 3, bank shots, spin moves and plays some D, you've just gotta respect that.

What player doesn't flop around these days?
Most teams/players create contact in order to make space, or they accentuate legitimate contact to draw attention to what is actual contact, but then there are players like CP3, Dwyane Wade and Harden that just look to make contact and fake a foul. It is not pretty to watch and really does my head in. As good as they are in other areas, they need to learn to just play the game.

The NBA needs to direct the refs to not call ANY fouls if the offensive player is the one who initiates the contact! Simple

Blazers / Rockets is definitely the best series so far!! I am rapidly becoming a Lillard convert! He is cool as a cucumber under pressure. Granted he doesn't always hit, but is not afraid of the big moments!

I LOOOVEE that the refs are not falling for Harden's antics. I don't know why they call those stupid fouls all year and give him 500 FT attempts, then swallow the whistle as soon as the playoffs start??

Pacers, Mavs, Heat, Thunder predictions for tomorrow

Tough day to pick.

I'm going to give Indy a chance and say they'll get up.

I'll go with the Spurs to make the right adjustments, although I agree, Dirk is due and they'll be a tough get.

Heat to stay in cruise control.

I'll go Memphis to stamp their authority on the series and get up again.

Great day of bball coming up.

Back
Top Bottom