Official 2013-14 Playoffs Thread - SPOILERS!

Ha ha, man you crack me up.

3/3 for me again, I really need to start laying some money down on sportsbet (Gary you may not want to, I don't think they let you change bets in the 4th qtr).

Tough games tomorrow.

Atl vs Indy
Dal vs SA
Cha vs Mia
Mem vs Okc

I changed because I thought the series would be more fun with the Bulls wining today...You're lucky I changed or the Wizards would have won!

I don't bet on games, but I bet on LeBron James doing certain things once in a while...

I have a Premium Sub MJ rookie in 9.5 on the line for LeBron to choke in a series in this years playoffs/finals...

This Clippers Donald Sterling business is taking over all of playoffs and twitter at the moment, something needs to be done fast

What a shame.

$500,000 - $1,000,000 fine should sort it.

Maybe run him through some type of "pull your head in" course too.

Back to the Playoffs.

Indy are back and should hang on in this series gaining back home court.

Spurs and Dallas in a battle right now.

What a shame.

$500,000 - $1,000,000 fine should sort it.

Maybe run him through some type of "pull your head in" course too.

Back to the Playoffs.

Indy are back and should hang on in this series gaining back home court.

Spurs and Dallas in a battle right now.

I was thinking more along the lines of NBA booting him out as owner. Looks like he's going with the 'the audio has been tampered with' line though so will probably end up with a fine or some BS. Will be really interesting to see what Silver does.

I was thinking more along the lines of NBA booting him out as owner. Looks like he's going with the 'the audio has been tampered with' line though so will probably end up with a fine or some BS. Will be really interesting to see what Silver does.

Yeah I'd love to see him booted, but unfortunately with how the world works now, the NBA would have to put him through some kind of racial education course first to see if he will change his views.

The guy certainly needs to learn a bit about 2014. In saying that, the guy was in private.

I think it's very weak of him to use the "tampered audio" line.

The Pacers still look shaky.

PG missed two clutch FTs to give Atlanta another chance down the stretch, lucky they didn't make them pay.

Spurs/Dallas is a classic Texas battle.

Wow.

What a finish.

People have been giving Vince no love for a few years but he's accepted a role and is playing it well.

What a shot.

Manu also played real nice, lots of steals and played great.

Spurs are definitely in trouble.

Back
Top Bottom