Official 2013-14 Playoffs Thread - SPOILERS!

IF Spurs win it G5.. Tim Duncan will take the MVP with a solid double double.. something like 15 and 15 will be enough to clinch it.

I don't think Tony has done enough on the defensive side of the game to elevate him above Duncan.

And Kawhi didnt do enough in games 1 & 2 to get a look in IMO. though his G3 & 4 offense has been spectacular and defense has been good.. though he was guarding Bron who hasn't struggled to put the points on, which goes against him.

Lebron hasn't struggled to put points on, and let's face it, you can't stop it, but have a look back and see how many times he has successfully managed to drive and dish or post up Kawhi! ;)
Kawhi is winning that battle. He is playing a negating role by taking away Lebrons options.

I couldn't agree more about the Heat "fans". I don't care how much my team (whether that be Perth Wildcats or West Coast Eagles) are being beaten by, I have NEVER booed my team or left a game early. The streams of bandwagon jumpers leaving early in both Game 3 and 4 was an absolute disgrace, especially considering that Game 4 may have been the last home game for Miami this season, so at least stay until the end and let your team know how much they are loved, regardless of the result, but this may be one of the major differences between Miami's fans and fans of pretty much every other team in the league.

And I too have been loving the play of Patty Mills. Can't wait to see if he can translate his really solid play into a fantastic World Champs. The way he has been playing, he will get serious interest/love/money from many teams in the NBA, looking for a PG, and given his Free Agent status, it could result in a serious payday for him, which he thoroughly deserves given the work that he put in over the previous off-season. He has gone from best cheersquad member to quality back up PG this year, hopefully he stays with Spurs long-term, eventually taking over from Tony Parker in a few years.

Yeah the Heat fans suck hard haha....... I remember last year when they left early in G6 and then when they wanted to come back in they wouldn't let them haha...... man I loved that; stupid pricks!!

Lebron hasn't struggled to put points on, and let's face it, you can't stop it, but have a look back and see how many times he has successfully managed to drive and dish or post up Kawhi! ;)
Kawhi is winning that battle. He is playing a negating role by taking away Lebrons options.

Definitely playing a negating role aka Bruce Bowen but then turning it on at the other end as well. I won't mind if Lebron gets MVP as long as we win today!

Heat will win toady...the Spurs will win game 6, all over, as much as I hate the Spurs and want the Heat to win, its plain and simple, San Antonio have been showing up and Miami haven't...Great team basketball, passing, strong defence, open shots, is getting it done, inconsistency and poor shooting are not going to win championships for Miami and Lebron and the Heat run is over, see Lebron and Bosh and maybe Wade bolt next year...the big four with Melo wont happen because the nba surely would nix such a thing--they did with chris paul going to the lakers...

I'd like to see Duncan get the MVP since he's been so constant and played so many minutes this finals, but I would understand Kawhi getting the nod. Congrats spurs! Great season and dominant finals performance.

Back
Top Bottom