Official 2013-14 Playoffs Thread - SPOILERS!

10411399_766895740023851_2035082685912838788_n.jpg

I felt a disturbance in the force. LeBron to depart Miami? hmmmm
Who on that team is going to get better, wades aging, bosh is in his prime but I don't think the heat can make up for wades downturn, wade should not opt out of his contract because he will not get half of that type of money now

amazing thing that Pop said post game was that they never ran a play specifically for Kawhi the whole playoffs????? can anyone call his bluff on this? lol

amazing thing that Pop said post game was that they never ran a play specifically for Kawhi the whole playoffs????? can anyone call his bluff on this? lol

i can believe that. kawhi didn't take that many shots for his points. spurs were extraordinarily efficient
the spurs offense is amazing because it relies on pretty much everyone. they pass the ball around until they find the open man. the fact they shot so well was because most shots were good open shots (well as open as you can get in the NBA). they mix that up with kicking the ball to duncan on the mismatch

I'd love for him to have a Pippen like career. Pip was an extreme athlete though.

I'm ecstatic the Spurs got this. Thoroughly deserved.

I actually feel like they'll be there again next year too. It's not like they just got hot at the right time.

Pop probably the best coach I've seen. I haven't seen anybody change their philosophy over the years.

I'm bummed TD didn't get MVP. Kawhi deserved it too, but TD still runs the engine IMO. But Kawhi has been amazing.

WOW!!!!! The Spurs did it!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom