Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FC Barcelona

• Athletico Madrid

• AC Milan

• Total voters
i think its going to be a long season for me and any fellow toon supporter first Nolan now Barton well there goes the heart of our midfield,enrique gone aswell players leaving and we havent signed anything special ........

pride and passion the black and whites

jono

certainly not looking good mate.. Losing Carroll last season had a visible effect as well..

certainly not looking good mate.. Losing Carroll last season had a visible effect as well..

Unfortunately Newcastle has an owner more interested in turning a profit for himself than building the team. They have not done anything with the massive amounts they got for Carroll.

What do you guys think of Joey Barton, would you like your club to sign him or to much baggage?

too much baggage. quality player, but you never know if hes gonna score or beat someone up with his boot.
plus side, nufc do have ben arfa back. and gutierrez i think can lift his game. also i heard marveaux did well pre-season...?

Talk of Barton to Arsenal.

doubt it. and who is he trying to fool with his orwelle quotes? we all know hes a thug...
now he thinks he might stay. probably because he knows no-one else wants him.

Van der Sar testimonials on at the moment..

MUFC U/13's 2 Ajax U/13's 2, his son Joe was in Goal and did a pretty good job!

Ajax 1995 1 Holland 1998 0, VDS kept a clean sheet :)

and now for the main event

VDS' Dream Team v Ajax

VDS , Van Bronckhorst , Neville , Ooijer , Rio , Vidic , Cocu , Carrick , Giggs , Van der Vaart , Zenden , Kuyt , Bergkamp , Del Piero , Rooney & Saha

Berba has left because he's been disrespected by Fergie, dropped behind Owen for the CL final was probably the straw that broke the camel's back. When yr on the outer with SAF, you're on the outer - there's no coming back - See RVN and Tevez....

As for Barton - Good player but a nutter. Thinks he's better than he is.

I have a lot of sympathy for Newcastle fans. Ashley sold Carroll for $35 mill and didn't replace him? Then lets Nolan go and now Barton because he basically tweeted exactly what i just said. He is filling his pockets and I can't see them surviving the season which is sad cos they're always an exciting team.

---------- Post added 04-08-2011 at 07:17 AM ----------

Man City star Balotelli left reeling by fishy prank - ESPN Soccernet

No team spirit at City?? U don't do this unless u know dude can take it......

ben arfa to miss first 2 games aswell spewing about that

your not wrong about ashley only wanting to fill his own pockets just wish he would leave then we wouldnt have all these problems ,most likely carrol ,barton,nolan all would still be at the club..

its frustrating been a long time toon supporter ARRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

jono

Was speaking to a couple of Geordies on Tuesday, just hoping to avoid a relegation scrap at this stage. Still expecting a tough first game for Arsenal though.

---------- Post added 05-08-2011 at 08:15 AM ----------

Arsenals marjority shareholder Silent Stan Kroenke agrees with Wengers 46.1m pound valuation of Fabregas.
Time to put up or shut up Barca, and let us get on with it. :mad:

anyone else bet on the epl? some alrite odds for the first round. and city $3 for the charity shield win...
DJ campbell signs for QPR.

anyone else bet on the epl? some alrite odds for the first round. and city $3 for the charity shield win...
DJ campbell signs for QPR.

Have the odd flutter on the EPL but it look like the bookies are not to keen on Man City for a full time result. I think the last 3 of 4 went to penalties. Would not be surprised to see that happen again.

Have the odd flutter on the EPL but it look like the bookies are not to keen on Man City for a full time result. I think the last 4 of 3 went to penalties. Would not be surprised to see that happen again.

didnt united beat chelsea last year? 3-1? the draw is paying better anyway...

yeah, i give city a chance, but united deserved favorites...
im hoping 1-0 for mancity.
rooney talking big already. no way he could start as bad as last season i guess.

dont forget to come join the yahoo fantasy league. the points system is a bit more intnse than the fantasy premier league one.
http://uk.premiership.fantasysports.yahoo.com/football (oct league: #1541 / password: 12345)

Sneijder to City for €36m. Very close to being a done deal. Apparently.

i hope not. for the first time EVER id rather united get the player. getting a little sick of city buying up players for the sake of it. personally, i dont think he's going anywhere this time 'round.
fabs is looking less and less likely to go aswell. you got to think if it hasnt happend by the udinese game itll all be over for this season...?

Not sure now. Some disturbing reports coming out now that he's deliberately not getting fit so he doesn't have to play for Arsenal. And he's also eligible for a £4m payout should he go. Would think he'd stump some of that up to cover the difference between ours and Barcas valuation of him
Getting sick of it now personally.

Back
Top Bottom