Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FC Barcelona

• Athletico Madrid

• AC Milan

• Total voters
Happy with the New boys preseason's so far..

Boss says that Cleverley might start the season... going on the performance v Barca i hope so!!

Arsenal seem to have agreed to pay Valencia €22m for Mata. Will be a good signing hopefully.

Bloody hell, believe of this what you will..........
Arsenal had met Mata's release clause of 22m Euros, Mata was keen to move to Arsenal. Arsenal only paying though with money from the sale of Fabregas if that deal happened. As Barca still hadn't fronted the LOW Cesc fee of 40m pounds, Mata's release clause expired yesterday. He is now valued by Valencia at 60m Euros. Almost laughable really. Not sure where this leaves the Fabregas sale now. NO DEAL I say...

As a footnote, that not-so-famous other North London club were aware of Mata's release clause expiring and met the 22m Euro amount in an effort to get one over Arsenal. However, having only heard of them a couple of weeks ago, Mata didn't want to move to a small club. Fair enough.

bartons been transfer listed. dug his own grave if you ask me...
to many players thinking they can say what they want.

I know its not offside,and the goalie is at fault etc etc, but it should not be a goal, you see goals been pulled back becuase a player was 10cm in front so its offside, this guy is behind the goalie....
im not sure i understand why you think it shouldnt be a goal?! hes not offside, as you said, so whats wrong exactly? i remember besty doing the same thing and it was dissalllowed because the ref said the keeper still had control of the ball. certainly not the case here...
happened to given once aswell. i think it was dublin who made a fool of him...?

---------- Post added 02-08-2011 at 04:16 PM ----------

Wesley Sneijder agrees Manchester United deal | Mail Online

Not going to get too excited yet.. i will when and if it is confirmed.

if a deal had already been agreed, itd be far bigger news. these guys are saying theyve already finished up contract talks. we wouldve heard of the transfer before they ironed out his wages...

Soccernet presspass saying Tim Cahill to Arsenal - just trying to work out a fee with Everton

---------- Post added 02-08-2011 at 10:45 PM ----------

SkyItalia claim that United have agreed terms with Inter AND Sneijder...

Sounding more and more promising.

Soccernet presspass saying Tim Cahill to Arsenal - just trying to work out a fee with Everton

would love to see TC at Arsenal.. Hope Sneijder signs, if not give Cleverley the job. He smashed Iniesta..

I think you mean Gary Cahill, and Arsenal trying to sort out a fee with Bolton.

Cahill and Jagielka both to join Arsenal before window closes, with Vermaelen pushed out to the left.
As one who has complete trust in Le Professeur, I'm expecting this or something very similar to happen.

PSG make a 18 million pound bid for Berbatov.. If he left he would effectively ruin his career.. He's one of the best strikers in the EPL form-wise, so why would you go to the 3rd or 4th best French club when the quality is rubbish compared to England??? Money?

PSG make a 18 million pound bid for Berbatov.. If he left he would effectively ruin his career.. He's one of the best strikers in the EPL form-wise, so why would you go to the 3rd or 4th best French club when the quality is rubbish compared to England??? Money?

money. fergie. he'll get to start every game. hes probably sick of scoring a hat-trick then getting benched. not to mention being snubbed in the champs league final...
fergie comes out yet again to tell us he knows nothing of a sneijder bid.

EDIT: barton just wont shut-up...does he want another club to hire him?!
gera back at albion on a free.

i think its going to be a long season for me and any fellow toon supporter first Nolan now Barton well there goes the heart of our midfield,enrique gone aswell players leaving and we havent signed anything special ........

pride and passion the black and whites

jono

Back
Top Bottom