OCT Rides thread

Posted this on a mailday back in March but I think this thread would be more appropriate... Super happy with it so far! Added the TRD Supercharger, TRD lifetime air intake filter, added the TRD X-Pro exhaust tip and 17 inch rims, added the honeycomb custom grill face and all new 3 way trailer hitch and 7 prong hauling harness adapter and Westin Chrome bullbar. SUPER GREAT COMPACT PICK-UP!!

5TELU42N26Z290946_tile.jpg

I think we have a different definition of 'compact' down under Jason! You guys certainly do like your trucks - sounds like a few TRD mods too!

Having driven my gti the past 3 days I can truthfully say it is the most fun i've had in a car and i've owned a few high powered cars in my time. The handling is go kart like and the pull from the little turbo is addictive.
I think iy may be time for an APR tune :D

jono0904
jono0904

here's one of my ride's it's an 06 Mazda 3 MPS does the job for my daily goes well has some cronic torgue spear when you give it a hit and comes on boost but it's fun to drive..

i'll post pics of my other ride later

cheers
jono

013.JPG

014.JPG

015.JPG

here's one of my ride's it's an 06 Mazda 3 MPS does the job for my daily goes well has some cronic torgue spear when you give it a hit and comes on boost but it's fun to drive..

i'll post pics of my other ride later

cheers
jono

Such a sleeper the older 3 MPS.
Got any go fast bits for it?

Such a sleeper the older 3 MPS.
Got any go fast bits for it?
haha na man not yet had it about 4-5 months just bought the original wheels for it got a gauge pod in the dash with boost/air fuel ratio and oil temp , i'll do so mods down the track but gotta clear other debts before and wanna go over seas and doesnt help having 2 cars haha.

but your right its abit of a sleeper

hey guys so i brought the benz from sydney and are unable to transfer the private number plate to vic - could someone advise on how i would go about selling them?

hey guys so i brought the benz from sydney and are unable to transfer the private number plate to vic - could someone advise on how i would go about selling them?

Contact the DMV (ours is called Service Tasmania), and notify them that they're not being used, and stick em on ebay!!! :thumsbup:

Not sure nowadays but it used to be just the transfer of registration form to fill out.

Gave the Pogo a wash today and decided to take a few snaps (All off my Galaxy SII phone).

She needs some low badly haha I want to get some black Euro plates too.

A8D4CE25-orig.jpg

BCF32528-orig.jpg

0866E1C5-orig.jpg

AA2F98CF-orig.jpg

5D1AA6C5-orig.jpg

3FD113AA-orig.jpg

F8FAE69F-orig.jpg

D0C41D10-orig.jpg

Thought it was a 4 banger, not a 4wd!! :p
haha and thats the "sportier" suspension of the GTI, the stockers must sit 4 foot off the ground!
Trying to order a set of KW Coilovers from the UK atm which will bring it down to earth, also got a contact who claims he can get BBS rims so might have a fresh set of BBS RS or CH's on the way very soon :D

right the nightmare is back from the pannel shop
finaly after 3 months and many 1000's we are rwc (damn vic rwc)
rebuild the benz from the tyres up :mad:
heres some shots of it ready to paint at the pannel shop from an old ding in the front and rear which added to my shittyness!!!
so now its back the audio gears getting ripped out for some way better quality stuff
going to be running the following
mostly rockford
8 tv's
4 x 12" p3s subs
3 x 6.5" T1652-S splits
2500 rms sub amp
big bertha tarantula amp (love this old school baby) and its the us made one, not the dodgy china one
need to sell off a bunch off cards to fund this in the next month or so
also selling the IBLING plates as i can't keep them in vic

benzatthepanelbeaters006.jpg

benzatthepanelbeaters005.jpg

benzatthepanelbeaters004.jpg

benzatthepanelbeaters003.jpg

benzatthepanelbeaters001.jpg

iblingplatesforsale002.jpg

Big T: i reckon you need to not worry about the audio gear and find yourself a wrecked C63 AMG then transplant the running gear from that bad boy into this thing. Now that would be a big farking win imo :D

Picked up my 1967 MGB around a month ago....looking forward to some nice weather so that I can drive it with the top down!!!:cool:

011.JPG
My uncle in Pomland has a fetish for these things, when i went over as a kid he had about 5 of them at the time. I believe he still has a couple

Back
Top Bottom