OCT Rides thread

Missed this link last time

I upgraded in late 2008, was looking at the XR6 Turbo, however decided to go the FPV F6 FG model

(sorry pics i had saved on my PC have been deleted), white/same as pic below

Have considered to upgrade on the Turbo, however didnt want any issues with warranty/etc *if there was a problem thereafter

The kids love it (so do i) when i give it a little & the turbo kicks in......

1_600.jpg

JEALOUS :drool: :worthy: :thumbsup:

You don't need to upgrade anything mate. I'm sure she quick enough :cool:

I have the BFII F6 Typhoon, Bog stock standard, 270kw at the fly. A nice upgrade from a 99 Toyota Starlet :p

I had no intention of buying it. I was happy with the little Starlet, it worked, unlike most of the other four pots I have owned in the past...... So, one day I was trawling the car dealers (just to pass some time) and saw it, asked the dealer if I could take it for a test drive. He told me, "Sorry mate, she sold. But I can take ya mobile number and when the new FG arrives in a few weeks I'll give you a call and you can have a test in that one"

I thought, OK cool, no dramas. I wasn't all that disappointed because I couldn't really afford the beast anyway!!
The dealer called me 2 days later on the Monday, the car was not sold, some clerical error BS. I went in for a test drive that arvo. Signed all the paperwork for her the next day. Drove it away on Wednesday morning!!!

Quickest 40k I have ever spent LOL. I will give credit to the dealership for organising all the bank stuff, cover notes and rego transfer in such a short period of time, well done guys. It's a pity but, once they have their coin, they magically become less reliable and understanding when\if you need something answered or sorted out!!!!!!!!

Anyways, that is my short story :) I don't have any pics atm. This is a promo pic, but mine is almost identical :v:

Thanks for the thread.

2007_ford_falcon-pic-23489.jpeg

Just got some new shoes for the old girl. VE S2 SSV rims, i reckon they suit it well.

080920113036.jpg

080920113033.jpg

080920113030.jpg

080920113037.jpg

They look good Nick! Did you swap the Pentagons for them?

Sold the Pentagons, they just didn't suit the calais i didn't think. Bought these new.

They look really good Nick. The car sits sweet too!!

Cheers CJ, its pretty low right now. Didn't realise the Kings SSL springs would drop it that much in the rear before i changed them, i might put a bit higher springs in the rear later on as my exhaust scrapes occasionally on big dips in the road.

heres the new car we picked up after the old VS died on me on the way to work last monday night

SANY1418.jpg

SANY1419.jpg

nice little 2007 VE Berlina, was a nice step up from the old 96 VS wagon

It looks fast whats it go like?
Just finished wraping my bosses Ducati Streetfighter in satin black, looks pimp.

A couple of pics

Before:
P1010299.jpg

After:
050920113028.jpg

P1020362.jpg

P1020365.jpg

P1020364.jpg

Just got home from the drags! Always enjoy some legal skids and speed! :) I got 13.8's with terrible starts, I always get so nervous at the line and stuff up the take off!

Just got home from the drags! Always enjoy some legal skids and speed! :) I got 13.8's with terrible starts, I always get so nervous at the line and stuff up the take off!

Nice times. Was that on street tyres/MT streets or slicks?
I love the adrenalin rush when you're at the line, i always get the leg shakes which doesn't help haha

Oh and i had a slight change of plans with my build, sold the cam and associated bits and have one of these incoming :D
tc76.jpg

Nice times. Was that on street tyres/MT streets or slicks?
I love the adrenalin rush when you're at the line, i always get the leg shakes which doesn't help haha

Oh and i had a slight change of plans with my build, sold the cam and associated bits and have one of these incoming :D
tc76.jpg

Haha need suspension and turbo so badly!
It was just on street tyres hey! Start launching any higher and I'll need a new gearbox haha! Good to see you went with the snail!

Haha need suspension and turbo so badly!
It was just on street tyres hey! Start launching any higher and I'll need a new gearbox haha! Good to see you went with the snail!

What sort of boost are you running/power again? Do the Silvia's hook up well?
Hoping for around 500rwhp on about 7-8psi with the turbo on the stock bottom end :D

currently cruising round in this.. for sale though if anyone's keen.

2004 AUDI A4 S LINE QUATTRO B6 Private Cars For Sale in WA - carsales.com.au line apr&__Qpb=1&__Dx=mode matchany&__Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_PriceSort_Decimal|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&keywords=s line apr&__N=1216 1282 4294967178 4294967194&__Ntx=mode matchallpartial&seot=1&__Ntk=CarAll&silo=1011&Cr=0&__Nne=15&trecs=2&__D=s line apr&__sid=13100C30BDC3

2004 Audi A4 Avant APR Stage III

carsales3.jpg

BOOM!

281020113083.jpg

281020113078.jpg

281020113081.jpg

Now just need to finalize the fuel system and get my manifolds and start the install :kick:

What sort of boost are you running/power again? Do the Silvia's hook up well?
Hoping for around 500rwhp on about 7-8psi with the turbo on the stock bottom end :D

14 psi and 230-240 hp atw but was dyno'd on a slipping clutch, not
Sure if that made a difference, 500+ will be good, but are you prepared for the driveline parts to be breaking regularly :)

14 psi and 230-240 hp atw but was dyno'd on a slipping clutch, not
Sure if that made a difference, 500+ will be good, but are you prepared for the driveline parts to be breaking regularly :)

What MPH did you run?

Yeah the auto isn't going to like the new found power but if it breaks i'll sort it out. The standard commodore parts are pretty strong so should hold up fine (other then the weak arse auto box).

Hey Boys, This is the reason ive been MIA for a while.. (and after a few bad deals and losing out on a fair bit of money), im sorta like you Nick i have two passions cars and cards.. and its so hard to balance the two.. im either really in the cards or really in to modding a car..
this is my new little baby.. always wanted a V8.. (after driving turbos/4cyls) nothing better than the grunt you hear at 5000rpm.. enough with my boring talk.. here she is...

i know its weird.. an ASIAN with a V8 Monaro.. but i love it..

ENJOY!

IMG_0916.jpg

IMG_0917.jpg

IMG_0919.jpg

IMG_0920.jpg

IMG_0921.jpg

IMG_0922.jpg

IMG_0923.jpg

IMG_0924.jpg

IMG_0925.jpg

IMG_0926.jpg

TFL!!!