OCT Members Tattoos

Have a couple to share i guess. More expensive then when i was collecting...

Anyway, i have the outline of my sleeve booked in for later in the year, all depending on how nice the tax man is this time around. It's also twice as expensive when your wife is getting sleeves done. I look forward to seeing more. :v:

Arm Script.jpg

Thors Hammer Done.jpg

Well here's an update of mine now.... I'll take more photos when I can and get all the details of it all...

195837_10150109088637251_680297250_6799701_1372868_n.jpg

Photoon2011-04-11at13054.jpg

yeah dude nice, hopefully we get a chance to catch up next week. I will have my new one finished by then aswell (that weekend your here i have friday/sat/sun off)

Well here's an update of mine now.... I'll take more photos when I can and get all the details of it all...

195837_10150109088637251_680297250_6799701_1372868_n.jpg

Photoon2011-04-11at13054.jpg

mate, love the detail on the sleeve. how long did that take to ink??

speaking of tatts, i have a weird rash near my tattoo, and it's not even new ink. got an inscription about a year ago, and it started to itch this week. any ideas how to stop the rash?

added the outline and some shading to the inside of my half sleeve this morning. Prolly a couple more hours to go. Will post a pic later

Ok, well this is 2 hours in, prolly another couple to go. Viking ship, eye of odin, and the infamous sea serpent. Will post up when i get it finished off next month

2011-08-29 18.25.59.jpg

Where are you getting them done at?

just a one man studio out here in richmond... only one public studio out here. There is also Trevor Bennett out here... but good luck getting in with him haha he is usually booked solid for a year.

just a one man studio out here in richmond... only one public studio out here. There is also Trevor Bennett out here... but good luck getting in with him haha he is usually booked solid for a year.

Did Trevor used to work for Wicked Ink in Penrith? Think thats the guy that did my brothers tat.

this is my biggest one
b743deea.jpg

love tattoos! way too addicive :) will upload some more pics when i ave some decent ones, a bit hard to take a photo of my calf haha

this is my biggest one
b743deea.jpg

love tattoos! way too addicive :) will upload some more pics when i ave some decent ones, a bit hard to take a photo of my calf haha

nice one man, sugar skulls are getting killed right now, seems like everyone is on the bandwagon.

added colour and finished off my inner arm this morning :thumbsup:

looking forward to seeing more!

inside arm finish.jpg

inside arm finish 1.jpg

inside arm finish 2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom