OCT Members Tattoos

BruzDB

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
Hey all, super keen to see pics of any OCT members tatts. slobby said he was interested too, so I thought I would start up this thread to post a pic of your tatts in.

Here's mine...........

0002.jpg

My surname tatt.....

0001.jpg

And my wife's tribute tatt to her best friend who has passed away.....

100_1801.jpg

Don't be shy guys, post away!!! :thumbsup:

I don't even have a birth mark.

haha surely u have a freckle or something to showoff dont ya?

Heres 2 of mine, 1 on either inside forearm.
Picture 002.jpg
Picture 003.jpg

I havent got any pics of the 1 on my shoulder, might have to take 1 in the next day or 2 and by that time i should hopefully have my lastest 1.

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

razor, the one on ur chest is the best one!! have to get one on the other side when our new logo comes out next year!

heres mine...i'll be getting one later in the year when i got the coin..

DSC00966.jpg

email.JPG

cal's got some sick ones on his arms, norms got a few too

DSC00966.jpg

email.JPG

slob i love yours bro... looks sick in russian... heaps of my mates have tatts in serb, they look awesome

slob i love yours bro... looks sick in russian... heaps of my mates have tatts in serb, they look awesome

thanks brother.......bl00dy w0gs hey! i was going to get it across my back but id squeal like a bushpig, my gf tries to scratch a pimple on my back and i f*cking scream:cry::cry: suprised no one else has posted theirs up yet

I have a full left sleeve, half right sleeve (to the elbow), left calf ans a small piece on my back.

Sorry for the crappy picture but this is some of my left sleeve (unfinished) -

IMG_4595.jpg

I have a full left sleeve, half right sleeve (to the elbow), left calf ans a small piece on my back.

Sorry for the crappy picture but this is some of my left sleeve (unfinished) -

IMG_4595.jpg

that is a sick sleeve

Back
Top Bottom