OCT Members Tattoos

Come on Cal, post some pics up mate!

What about you Rhys??? I know you have some sweet ink mate?

Anyone else?!?!

Nice tatts guys, i wanna get one i jus dont kno what design to pick, i've been thinkin of gettin my family shield done as my dads side is English from down in Cornwell, England. But kind of waiting to get into the Fire Brigade first because i dont think there big fans of tatts...well at least until your in. Then i'd get the Fire Brigade shield some how mixed or in the same design as my family shield, could turn out pretty sweet but thats probably 3 years before that happens lol

Nice pics so far fellas!!!

Well I took some pics with my phone today!!!

Start off with the 2 which will probably be removed soon or oneday!!! hahaha!

The wedding band (on my finger!! haha)
IMG_0445.jpg

The ex-mrs name in Chinese (inner left wrist)
IMG_0447.jpg

Now to the rest....

The Cross (on left bicep) (soon to be sleeve :p)
IMG_0460.jpg

Crown of Thorns (on right bicep)
IMG_0458.jpg

Philippians 4v13 (on right [side] forearm)
IMG_0431.jpg

Romans 1v16 (on left [front] forearm)(soon to be sleeve :p)
IMG_0426.jpg

Disciple (on left [side] leg)
IMG_0443.jpg

Cool!!! well God bless and cant wait to see what else everyone has!!!

The ex-mrs name in Chinese (inner left wrist)
IMG_0447.jpg

Thats gold getting it in Chinese :thumbsup: Now at least you can tell other people that you meet that it means something else :lol:

I want to get my kids names on my forearms but so many other people I know and work with already have similar variations... If I could get KatVD to do some potraits on either arm now that would be cool :cool:

Great Tats everyone :thumbsup:

Got some new ink today!

My wife's and my wedding date in roman numerals...

d3.jpg

And added 3 words in Chinese to my previous "Brothers" tattoo

The words are "Courage", "Determination" and "Strength" (bottom one is the "Brothers" one I already had).

d2b.jpg

Cheers for looking :thumbsup:

nice tats boys!! when i am older i am going to get the southen cross on my back! LOL!
like this:
southencross.jpg

pround to be a aussie!! whooooooo! LOL!

nice tats boys!! when i am older i am going to get the southen cross on my back! LOL!
like this:
southencross.jpg

pround to be a aussie!! whooooooo! LOL!

They were cool to start those tatts but now a lot of people have got them and i hate to say it and not puttin you or everyone in the same basket but a lot of the younger guys that get those tatts are the d!ckheads that were at the head of those cronulla riots, i was thinking about gettin 1 a bit ago but am totally put off by it now

I don't have any ink, but all my mates are covered in Tatts. This pic is too good not to post though.... spot the mistake! 'Olly' is in a band called "The Homicides" and one of the other guys in the band works at a Tattoo Parlor and tattooed the band name on his wrist . Neither of the idiots realised until after it was finished!! The Tattoo artist let Olly tattoo the same thing on him to make them even!

DSCN0781.jpg

Back
Top Bottom