OCT Case share. Case 1. Boxes 4 and 15

aussiecricketer

Silly mid on....
Real Name
Damian
Well, after reading all the hype and getting excited about seeing multiple sig cards in one box, I must say my bust ( hopefully for the rest of the people in this case share ) was super crappy !! I do hope I got the rubbish boxes and the rest of you nail it !

Box 4
Peter Nevill Star Signature.

Box 15
Doug Bollinger Star Signature.

So yep, thats the highlight of my boxes. Almost 2 complete sets of commons per box. 9 Retrospective cards per box.

Hilight for me was winning the Case card so thanks Dave for organising ! Without people like Dave and Warren, our hobby would be lost. Support those that support you !!!

Overall cards feel nice in hand. Stock is fair, foil finish is fair. I think that sigs will look great on them but definately will need silver sharpie on some of them.

Happy busting everyone... Im going to cry myself to sleep !! just kidding, I'm off to sell something to buy more cards !! lol

Cheers Damian

Wow Damian....you really did take two for the team!!

That is terrible. I must admit I was getting worried when busting my box - 29 packs down and no auto! Fortunately got 2 in the last 7 packs but when people were reporting 3 autos in a box then it meant some people would get dudded with one.

Good get on the case card though. I am still a little sad they chose not to foil number them.

**&% this could mean everyone ends up with only one auto per box from the first case........not good people :(

Grats on getting the Case Card though mate......at least you are in front there :)

**&% this could mean everyone ends up with only one auto per box from the first case........not good people :(

Grats on getting the Case Card though mate......at least you are in front there :)

less than impressed with the colation, 3 consecutive boxes 2 with only 1 sig but just as bad is the ar cards were the same in boxes 1 and 3

Back
Top Bottom