NRL Xtreme Footy Stars 2018 Official Thread (Sell Sheet Page 1)

Coen was suffering from double vision. Definitely not 500 signed....or 400....or even 300. I can imagine his fishing stories

Probably felt like 500......but in reality probably closer to 200-250 id imagine!

For those interested in the list of signers in Xtreme, please see the list below (half of which we already knew about due to the wrapper redemption).

Cheers
Matt

Here is the 2018 TLA NRL Xtreme Checklist and Poster featuring all of the Mini Footy Stars Players.

TLA will be at the Penrith Collector Fair on March 18th, sampling the Footy Stars and Xtreme Product as well as giving out copies of the Mini Footy Stars Poster.

Lets hear your thoughts!

Cheers
Matt

Attachments

• TLAW13043_2018NRLXtremeMFS_A3Poster_V3opt.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 391
  • TLAW13047_2018NRLXtremeChecklist_V1_Opt.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 515
I'm not sure if it's my phone or no one else can open these, but any chance of a screen shot or something sorry to be a pain

I'm not sure if it's my phone or no one else can open these, but any chance of a screen shot or something sorry to be a pain

See if you can download a PDF reader via the app store.

Cheers
Matt

Surprised there's no Crichton common seeing as the scores on the cards seem to correlate with Fantasy averages.

also interesting that the Taylor footy star is kinda blonde and the Chambers looks more like Smith than Smith does

Bodene Thompson for the Warriors Powerbomb was bit of an oversight as he was released last season and now plays for Leigh Centurions.

Hardly the end of the world though