NRL Xtreme Footy Stars 2018 Official Thread (Sell Sheet Page 1)

I'm sure the packs will be designed to accommodate both the cards and the Footy Star.

How "rare" do you think the Gold Footy Stars will actually be? 1 per 2 boxes like the gold parallel or maybe a little more common?

I'm sure the packs will be designed to accommodate both the cards and the Footy Star.

How "rare" do you think the Gold Footy Stars will actually be? 1 per 2 boxes like the gold parallel or maybe a little more common?
They had mini bats in cricket cards a few years ago and one card was almost always dinged in a few places due to the mini bat being in there

So there's 72 bonus cards in the Xtreme starters too?

Are they parallels of cards from the Xtreme set or just the Startoons with an Xtreme logo instead of a traders one?

And if the latter, are the /100s going to be a different colour?

It *does* say exclusive so they might be brand new cards altogether...

So there's 72 bonus cards in the Xtreme starters too?

Are they parallels of cards from the Xtreme set or just the Startoons with an Xtreme logo instead of a traders one?

And if the latter, are the /100s going to be a different colour?

It *does* say exclusive so they might be brand new cards altogether...

32 Card Set in the Xtreme Starter Packs.

I got given a free pack when walking in and pulled a Josh Mansour figurine......which i was happy about....for those interested, they come in a little plastic bag with a cardboard backing.

IMG_0213.JPG

I got given a free pack when walking in and pulled a Josh Mansour figurine......which i was happy about....for those interested, they come in a little plastic bag with a cardboard backing.

IMG_0213.JPG
Kinda crap that you only get 6 cards and two of those can be checklists. Especially when the checklists have no value as far as the game goes.

Thanks even though its portrait it looks like a different size.....must need glasses.
Hey Ross, definitely can confirm they are the same size as all the other cards, busted a box yesterday and hit a couple.

Back
Top Bottom