NRL Xtreme Footy Stars 2018 Official Thread (Sell Sheet Page 1)

I busted a box yesterday no damage to the cards, the footy stars come like this at the front of the packet

IMG_0101.JPG

The way the footy stars work in relation to the cards is super weird. The players add points if the teams on the footy star and the card match, and even more if the player matches. But there's 3 players that have Xtreme/PP cards from previous years with different teams (Boyd, Moses, Luke) and Inglis doesn't even have a common card in this year's set.

The way the footy stars work in relation to the cards is super weird. The players add points if the teams on the footy star and the card match, and even more if the player matches. But there's 3 players that have Xtreme/PP cards from previous years with different teams (Boyd, Moses, Luke) and Inglis doesn't even have a common card in this year's set.

8 players and a CL per team. Barely lucky anyone has a card TBH.

So do we have a checklist for the starter pack cards.

How many cards are outside the convential checklist? 72 starter cards and 16 signed case cards?

I think the common in packs cut down is a huge issue. I've busted 10 packs and not even got a player from every team, and still already duplicates with only 27 unique players. I understand you've got the Footy Star now but surely you can slip at least 1 or 2 more commons in the pack?

I think the common in packs cut down is a huge issue. I've busted 10 packs and not even got a player from every team, and still already duplicates with only 27 unique players. I understand you've got the Footy Star now but surely you can slip at least 1 or 2 more commons in the pack?

i have purchased half a dozen starters and about 6 loose packs so in 24 packs i have three teams in the common set with only one card to represent them.

i am interested to see if you get a full base set with a box purchase

i have purchased half a dozen starters and about 6 loose packs so in 24 packs i have three teams in the common set with only one card to represent them.

i am interested to see if you get a full base set with a box purchase
I purchased a box and was short on a base set but I guess it gives something for people to chase

Back
Top Bottom