NRL Trading Card Web Site

goldcoasttradingcards

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Glenn
eBay User
goldcoastcards
Hi All,

Been quite a while since I have been on here as I have been very busy trying to get our web site all done. We still have heaps to go but we are slowly getting there. Please have a look and give some feedback - good or bad. www.goldcoasttradingcards.com

We have also been working on our Air Conditioning web site with the new Solar Air Conditioners www.comfortcontrol.com.au and this has been keeping us very busy as well.

Looking forward to a great 2013 NRL Season!!!!!!!!

Cheers Glenn

Hi Glenn
Not sure whether its a problem with the site or at my end but when I go into products and try to get to the bottom of the list (below Penrith Panthers), I go to the scroll bar on the side and click on the down arrow to move down and the Products list disappears from the page. Just thought you'd like to know.
Cheers and well done
Curtis

Hi Glenn
Not sure whether its a problem with the site or at my end but when I go into products and try to get to the bottom of the list (below Penrith Panthers), I go to the scroll bar on the side and click on the down arrow to move down and the Products list disappears from the page. Just thought you'd like to know.
Cheers and well done
Curtis

Thanks for the feedback Curtis. I think if you just keep the flyout menu open and scroll to the bottom that way then it should stay up for you to go past Penrith. If that isnt right please pm with a phone number and I will happily call you to work it out.

Cheers Glenn

Awesome site mate, i see a few cards there im chasing, expect an order from me before the end of the week!

Nice clean easy to use site. :thumbsup:

One small issue, you have a Kimmorley 2001 Honour Role in the St George category....please remove him it is embarrassing for us.:lol:

Ross

Hi Ross,

Thanks for the feedback, he is gone now. Nobody except Chris Anderson ever wanted Kimmorley so sorry for that HUGE error.....lol

Glad you found the site easy to use and if you find any more embarassing listings please let me know and I will fix it asap.

Cheers Glenn

Back
Top Bottom