** Sydney Trading Card Show - Ashfield - 25th Feb 2024**

BWallace

OzCardTrader
Real Name
BWallace
Hey Guys, We are back for 2024! Looking forward to seeing many of you there! (All Vendor spots have sold out, please email if you would like to be put on our waiting list)

0AC2314B-EF1B-42AF-A829-7396345AA1CB.JPG

What’s this show like is it all types of cards like sports cards or predominately Pokémon and other tcg
Hi Adrian, from previous shows it is a real mixture of sports, non-sports and tcg boxes, packs, supplies and singles. For instance, we were have a stall there stocking a huge range of factory sealed boxes and packs of NBA basketball, NFL football, MLB baseball, NHL hockey, UFC, WWE/AEW, F1, soccer, fortnite, garbage pail kids, star wars, x-files as well as ultra pro and bcw supplies. See you then!

I know Sonny from Trading Cards and Collectables will be there with his collection of NRL cards, packs and boxes so definitely hit him up for all things NRL.

I will be there with the usual large array of US and International sports and non-sports factory sealed boxes, packs and supplies available to touch and feel!

Does anyone that's been to this in Ashfield before know roughly how many tables have nba cards? Like just roughly how many tables 1, 5, 30... etc

Now Collector Con has set the bar very high for collectors in NSW.But this is only my opinion,Collectormania was the best.I miss these shows very much.😥

Back
Top Bottom