NRL Trading Card Web Site

Cheers mate,

Yeah the boys are looking good. Sunday we make Girds cry out at Penrith. LOL.

Wish we hung on to BJ Lawrence at a cheap price though, he is on fire for Manly at the moment.

im not even worried. penrith 13+ id say ahaha. nah the titans are looking good. but i think we will get them, as long as segeyaro plays the full game. we were down 12-0 last weekend without him, they throw him on he does a 1 on 1 strip and gets us back in it at 12-6, then next time were down this end of the field he gets of dummy half quickly and puts them on the back foot enough we can spread it wide for simmonds to score.

sorry kevy kingston but its time to go

Hey Glenn, just seen this on ebay and thought it made yours look really good for the price :thumbsup: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ERROR-CA..._Rugby_League_Merchandise&hash=item33805fa445

Yes it does. They have been selling for around the $900 mark so I don't think he will get anywhere near $2,500 even though it is a low number. In my opinion even $900 is a bit steep for them when you compare it to what similar Select Signature Cards are getting.

Hope your well buddy!!!!!

Yeah maybe get that money once he's gone but he's only young so unless it's a freak accident I think it will be a really long time..I think your prices are fair, just wish I had more money but don't we all :thumbsup:

Yeah not to bad mate but starting to feel it cooling off so the last few days I've had the beanie and jacket on and sleeping heaps..I hate the bloody cold these days :( I hate gettin old too..one day I'll get my wish and be young again :lol: Hope all is well with you and your tribe mate and ya taking good care :thumbsup:

Hi All,

Been quite a while since I have been on here as I have been very busy trying to get our web site all done. We still have heaps to go but we are slowly getting there. Please have a look and give some feedback - good or bad. www.goldcoasttradingcards.com

We have also been working on our Air Conditioning web site with the new Solar Air Conditioners www.comfortcontrol.com.au and this has been keeping us very busy as well.

Looking forward to a great 2013 NRL Season!!!!!!!!

Cheers Glenn

Just listed some of the 2013 Traders One Community cards on our site

http://www.goldcoasttradingcards.com/page/481363586 and we will have some of last years One Community cards soon.

Postage please mate. Will order more soon (inserts etc just concentrating on getting all my base checklists etc done first so expect more business shortly :p)

Postage please mate. Will order more soon (inserts etc just concentrating on getting all my base checklists etc done first so expect more business shortly :p)

No worries, I will send them off today. I have a lot of the base & parallels from 2007 to 2012 that we haven't managed to get listed on the site yet so let me know if you want any of those. we are slowly getting the base cards up but it takes a while.

Your welcome to call me on 0417757190.

Cheers Glenn

No worries mate any chance you can message me a list of titans base cards u have and prices and ill get another order in for sure i need 07champions, 09champions, 10champions, 11chmpions & 07invincibles of the top of my head and i think thats all the base sets done for me from 07-13 then ill start looking at inserts as of next pay lol :p

No worries mate any chance you can message me a list of titans base cards u have and prices and ill get another order in for sure i need 07champions, 09champions, 10champions, 11chmpions & 07invincibles of the top of my head and i think thats all the base sets done for me from 07-13 then ill start looking at inserts as of next pay lol :p

I think I have all those. I will check today and confirm it with you.

Cheers Glenn

Back
Top Bottom