NRL SUPERCOACH - $20 Entry

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiRDS-

Collecting UFC Bobbleheads
Real Name
Aron
eBay User
Hello NRL fans. nrl super coach is going to start soon. i was wondering if you would be interested in a comp that involved cash prizes. this was my idea i would set up a paypal account with the funds for the com in it and winner takes all.

it would be about $20 entry. mainly for fun but a bit of a bonus for the winner.

UPDATE: Guys i need help with a payment setup if you have any ideas let me know

1 GiRDS- -- Registered -- HardHitters
2 AyiosYiorgos -- Registered -- AyiosYiorgos
2 Phors01 -- Registered -- Phors 1 Tigers
4 Juddfeb25 -- Registered -- Boguts2010
5 1967 Sharks
6 hobo
7 SharkieFan0102
8 Owen21 -- Registered -- 1991Panthers
9 ScottE
10 Aussiebloke
11 WariorFaninOZ

UPDATE: Graham has agreed to hold the money for us. but someone has to collect it all and send it into him in one lot. i think because graham has agreeed to do this we should all put in an extra $2 as a donation. will send out pm's in the coming days in regards to money

OKAY everyone hobo has kindly offered to hold the money until it can be bulk transfered to graham.

[email protected] is his paypal.

however some people are wanting to make the entry fee $25 instead of $20 which will total to $27.
So i have decided to make it a vote. you have till wednesday to put ur votes in you can pm them to me or post here

20 [0] 25[1]

Re: Lmk of your interest

well happy to do that if every 1 is up for it but it opens in a week according to todays paper so when it does open, ill see what people are up for.

Is this the fantasy league run through NRL.COM i.e. the Toyota Dream team or another site / comp?

Any way count me in.

Ross

Is this the fantasy league run through NRL.COM i.e. the Toyota Dream team or another site / comp?

Any way count me in.

Ross

nah its very similar but its run the telegraph. = more prizes + other benefits

kk more and more interest is looking good. will definitely organise it when it opens, which should be in the next week or two

OK THE SITE IS UP AND RUNNING. PLEASE DONT REGISTER YET. THIS AFTERNOON i WILL MAKE THE PAYPAL ACCOUNT AND GIVE YOU THE DETAILS OF OUR PRIVATE LEAGUE. BUT I HAVE TO GO OFF TO SCHOOL SO DONT REGISTER YET

details sent out to the both of you. could everyone please register ASAP. also anyone know where grham is??

well i msg'd graham got no reply. ill send another if no reply then i am lost on how we are going to run the money

---------- Post added 13-02-2010 at 10:21 AM ----------

i sent this to graham 30 seconds ago
Hello Graham.

I dont know if you got my last msg or not but im sending this one just in case. we have a nrl supercoach competition going and we were wondering if you would hold the money/ bank it and you could have any interest gained over the 26 week period.

think it is going to be a $25 entry. we have come up with the idea that we all pay 27 and you keep the 2 overs from everyone and the interest earned.

some members thought you may be interested in join aswell being a canberra fan. Anyway LMK thanks again

Regards GiRDS- and NRL SUPERCOACH competitors

---------- Post added 13-02-2010 at 10:23 AM ----------

other entrants what are your team names so they can be added to head post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom