NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers/Game Results)

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.png

On Chris sandow's Wikipedia profile

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Sandow

Obviously Warrington fans didn't take it too well

Link works for me

Bryce Cartwright's GF having a rant about his promiscuity
Getting her pregnant & leaving her
Getting another girl pregnant & paying her off to keep quite
jumping on everything female within 20km of Pepper stadium
Having 2 phones to hook up
posting his texts & emails

......woman scorned......!!!!

While it's only coming out now, it's been "known" around the club for some time....that there were some personal issues.

While I have no doubt there is some truth to this, I also wouldn't also put it past the person on Facebook to be embellishing a few of the facts as well......it's not a good look for Bryce and his alleged behaviour but it does make you wonder how much is fact, and how much is someone who is pissed off because he was splashing it about and them trying to create maximum damage for him.

Time will tell I guess?

While it's only coming out now, it's been "known" around the club for some time....that there were some personal issues.

While I have no doubt there is some truth to this, I also wouldn't also put it past the person on Facebook to be embellishing a few of the facts as well......it's not a good look for Bryce and his alleged behaviour but it does make you wonder how much is fact, and how much is someone who is pissed off because he was splashing it about and them trying to create maximum damage for him.

Time will tell I guess?

I have no real issues with him splashing it about, good luck to him but it sounds like he missed the sex education lessons that taught him where babies come from. Two girls pregnant and he wants nothing to do with them? Seriously there are consequences to your choices in life and if you can't take on the responsibilities of your actions in a mature way then I'm sorry but he is coming across as a douche bag.

There were a couple of pages on League Unlimited addressing this issue which I now believe has been removed from the site.
What was the vibe on there?

Ross

Last I heard - slutting around is not against the law... if he keeps knocking kids out - he won't see much of his earnings over his career.... maintenance is before tax as well I believe.

Last I heard - slutting around is not against the law... if he keeps knocking kids out - he won't see much of his earnings over his career.... maintenance is before tax as well I believe.

I don't see any comments on here about it being against the law, although the allegation of hitting someone whilst on illegal drugs if proven correct would be considered criminal.

At the moment it appears it is a "he said she said" battle but trying to pay / force a woman to terminate a pregnancy IMO brings his morals into question.

I hope its not true as I am a big fan of his footballing talent but if true I'll have to drop him from my Supercoach team.........

Arrest warrant out for Semi Radradra for skipping court on domestic violence charges who has now left the country and signed with Toulon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom