NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers/Game Results)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ivan Cleary has signed Ben Matulino as his first new signing as coach of the Tigers

Is this legit or the usual story of Sydney media making up stuff about the Warriors and getting 99% of it wrong?

He is looking around for sure. Is this the same media that reckons they swapped Woods for him because that was one of the more ridiculous rumours I've heard lately.

Can't say I'm too worried either way though. Could be massive for another club though if he gets his mojo back.

Is this legit or the usual story of Sydney media making up stuff about the Warriors and getting 99% of it wrong?

He is looking around for sure. Is this the same media that reckons they swapped Woods for him because that was one of the more ridiculous rumours I've heard lately.

Can't say I'm too worried either way though. Could be massive for another club though if he gets his mojo back.

It's obviously just a rumour at this point as there is still no formal announcement about either Cleary or Matulino but it's not come from the usual tabloid media types it came from a guy Gerard Condon who doesn't make his living from selling stories and who is both pretty connected and pretty reliable.

We will have to wait and see if has got it right this time.

Cheers
Ross

It is likely, he almost followed Cleary to Penrith in the past. He was also close to signing for the Dragons in the past and is great mates with Rusty Packer, but I can't imagine you guys have much left in your cap for 2018. I don't think the Warriors will fall over themselves to resign him given the history he has had with the club over the last year.

Didn't mean to question you personally, just getting really sick of the Aussie media prophesizing on the Warriors. It is painfully obvious that most have barely seen a Warriors game (lucky for them) and the rumours they make up about our players are just so incorrect it is becoming cynical. Good to hear that with Condon there are some good ones out there.

Huge blow to the Storm ....Cronk will leave the storm at the end of 2017 to be closer to his fiancee ....
And the storm dynasty is starting to come undone.

Will be interesting to see their plan B after Cronk goes and smith retires in the next couple of years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom