NRL predictor share 5 we have them all

parraeels

the mighty eels
Real Name
jason
eBay User
parraeels75
hi guys, i'm going to run a 5th NRL predictor share.
Thanks to Rickel,Graham,payney85, as i've copied and pasted their share details for this one.

2009 NRL Predictor Share #5

This is the 5th group predictor shares for 2009 NRL.
If you have a 2009 NRL predictor card and you are not planning on collecting the full set of 16 cards then this is your chance to still score the bonus, limited edition Top Tryscorer card, and potentially the Mini-Premiership card set issued by Select, for your predictor card.
This Predictor Card Share invites ANYONE who has one of this years 2009 NRL Classics Predictor cards to join the Predictor share and add their Predictor(s) to complete a full set of 16 cards that can be redeemed at Select.
The participants in the share will get their Predictor card(s) back with the redeemed Top Tryscorer Card for that Predictor(s) without having to collect all 16 Predictor cards.
I will be waiting for all 16 spots too be filled.
I will post regular updates on the status of the Predictor share.

This is how it will work:

1. There will be 16 spots available to enter, 1 spot for each team
2. Once someone has taken a spot for a particular team then no-one else can enter with that Team Predictor.
3. A person can enter as many times as they like, as long as they have a different Predictor card for each spot.
4. A person joining the Predictor Share must have the card or have the Predictor card on the way ( i.e mail or ebay).
5. When all 16 spots are filled and confirmed, all members of the Predictor Share will be required to send their Predictor(s) in to me PLUS $5.00 per person to cover materials, postage and return registered post costs.
6. When all 16 predictor cards have been received I will take responsibility for sending the Predictors into Select to be redeemed.
7. After cards have been returned from Select the Predictor card(s) and its matching Top Tryscorer card(s) will be returned to its owner by registered post.
8. The person with the Predictor card of the team that wins the Premiership will not only get the matching Top Tryscorer card for that Predictor but will also get the Mini Premiership Cards that are also issued upon Redemption.
9. If you nominate a card(s) for a spot please make sure you intend to honour your commitment to the Predictor share and the other members of the share.

The spots allocated for this predictor card #5 ATM share are:

1. Broncos.......... jpear30 ........paid and card received
2. Bulldogs ........ parraeels ........card received
3. Canberra ........ tak35bne ......paid and card received
4. Sharks............ parraeels .......card received
5. Titans ............ parraeels .......card received
6. Sea Eagles...... parraeels ........card received
7. Storm ............ parraeels ........card received
8. Knights.......... sharkiefan0102 ..paid and card received
9. Cowboys ........ parraeels ........card received
10. Eels .............. parraeels ........card received
11. Panthers........ parraeels ........card received
12. Dragons ........ parraeels ........card received
13. Rabbitohs....... rickel .........paid and card received
14. Roosters ....... aussiebloke .......paid and card received
15. Warriors........ parraeels .........card received
16. Tigers ........... tap twist snap .....paid and card received

NOTE:

JUST A REMINDER, IT TAKES 8 WEEKS MINIMUM FOR THE CARDS TO BE SENT BACK, ANY LONGER AND YES I WILL CALL SELECT AND SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING, I DO NOT NEED TO BE HASSLED ABOUT WHEN PEOPLE ARE RECEIVING THERE CARDS, I WILL KEEP EVERYONE UPDATED TO THE MINUTE!!!!!

MY NEW RULE IS ALSO, WHEN I RECEIVE YOUR CARDS, BOOM THAT IT YOU ARE LOCKED IN AND I WILL MAKE IT DIFFICULT AS HELL FOR YOU TOO PULL OUT WITHOUT A VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY GOOD EXCUSE.

Please rest assured that all cards sent to me will be handled and packaged with the respect and care that your cards deserve so that they will be returned to you in the same condition they were sent.
I have been given permission to run this Predictor Share by OCT Admin!!
i.e Graham

Thanks again buddy!!

:D&g t;

Send cards + $5.00 per person to cover materials, postage and return registered post costs, to my address which is

jason kenyon
55 noumea st
lethbridge park
nsw 2770

Thanks guys will notify everyone once there predictors are received before mailing them off
Cheers

People on the list who sent me PM's about their Predictors , just verify below that you are still in so the public can see

Re: NRL predictor share 5

Does anyone know the top try scorer for each team yet

dragons 24 trys b morris
bulldogs 21 trys j morris
tigers 21 trys t tuiaki
rabbits 19 trys n merritt
panthers 17 trys m jennings
roosters 14 trys s kenny-dowall
broncos 14 trys a winterstein
eels 14 trys l burt
warriors 13 trys m vatuvei
storm 13 trys g inglis
cowboys 12 trys w tonga /m bowen
raiders 12 trys j croker
manly
sharks
titans
knights

can anyone help with the rest

Here are the top tryscorers for each team:
Broncos- Folau with 17
Bulldogs- J.Morris with 22
Raiders- Croker with 12
Sharks- Fergusson with 9
Titans- Gordon with 13
Manly- D.Williams with 11
Storm- Slater with 18
Knights- Mullen with 10
Cowboys- Tonga and Bowen with 12
Eel- Burt with 15
Panthers- Jennings with 17
Rabbitohs- Merritt with 19
Dragons- B.Morris with 25
Roosters- Kenny-Dowall with 14
Warriors- Vatuvei with 13
Tigers- Tuiaki with 21

Hope this helps guys!!!!

And why are the Cowboys the only team with 2 top tryscorers!!!! Wish it was just legend Matty Bowen! But Tonga is still good as well :)

hey guys the top try scorers for each team where tallied and finalised @the end of round 26 (dose not include finals series) so for titan's parra & cowboys they have equal top try scorers and not being sarcastic but i would assume for this share to work someone will have to bye a storm predictor because everyone that would of had one will not muck around getting it to select
in the hope of a low #ed mini prmirship set
best of luck guys:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

nah im sure graham has approved.

Aprec8 is right

you should have started off with a storm predictor first, that way u can build around the winning predictor.

It will be heaps hard to get someone to donate 1...

i agree getting someone to offload the storm predictor may prove difficult because they will get the cards anyway

so this share is definitely legit. graham wont cancel it?

i agree getting someone to offload the storm predictor may prove difficult because they will get the cards anyway

yes i know if we can not get the storm i mite have to buy it

yeh dude

jump on it now i say

there are a few for 100 on ebay
but one has 5 days to go and is at 41$
so its worth a try

but yeh i highly doubt anyone will donate it at this stage (season over, winner decided)

you should by the storm and try get the rest donated it would be the easiest option. ask digeze i think he wanted pantehrs

i have a Titans and Panthers here, also a Dragons if anyone pulls out.

put me up for titans and panthers if any spots available. cheers

lol, i always find these bloody things just after someone nominates for the card i have. I give up with this Panthers predictor, been trying to use it since predictor share 3 :(

lol i mentioned you earlier digeze unlucky mate if you want the card so much i could sell you my jennings when i get it

ah the benefits of waking up at 5AM lol

If all goes well, i have had plans to run a predictor share myself.

i had plans to put in it , titans , panthers , dragons.

but now share #5 is already here i may aswell chuck mine in.

so hopefully another #6 share will be on its way in the future, where you can put in your panthers card :D

If anyone else has predictor cards here that are already taken, contact me so i can semi-organise a futurisitc predictor share #6 (when ready i will ofcourse contact admins first to get approval)

cheers

thanks tak35bne in for raiders

thanks mark in for titans,penthers,DRAGONS

can anybody help out with some more predictors
thanks
parraeels

lol mark how many predictors do you have. you have put into share3, 4, and 5 and you have your own private share with payney. you must have like a couple from each team

Back
Top Bottom