NRL predictor share 5 we have them all

Re: NRL predictor share 5 only need sharks

yes thats right jpear (+postage ofcourse)

you can buy them now if you want im willing to sell now to anybody in this current predictor share.

PM if anyone interested. cheers

Whats the The best price you will do on all 4 predictors???

Haha yes of course you will mate

Read the front page, you get a blake ferguson top tryscorers card plus your sharks predictor

Talk to parraeels about it

Cheers

i am updateing you on our share
i am haveing a lot of trouble with the four predictors that mark sent reg post
he sent on wensday the 18th gave me the tracking number but australia post can not find the number or the cards yet i am so over this if i do not get this cards i mite give up on the share.
thank you to mark for the help

yeah im real sorry about that.

its the only parcel ive sent thats ever got lost.

i notified you i will be re-checking your registered post number with the post office for the 2nd time tomorrow, monday 30th november.

we have both had no luck, seems like the registered parcel did not get scanned in the post office before being sent or something similar.

ive done everything i can to help you, provided you with my post office phone number, australia post phone number, scans for proof of your registered post paper work and the receipt.

your registered post has $100 free insurance on it, so show them the paperwork and start demanding your insurance money, if you have no further luck.

P.S. i will provide you with your re-checked registered post number from the post office for the second time tomorrow....

sorry again about the parcel being lost.

IF YOU WANT ANY REDEEMED PREDICTORS IM SELLING MINE FOR $39 FREE REGISTERED POST.

cheers
mark

cheers mate,

i understand you must be dissapointed , and im heaps sorry.

im also dissapointed in this situation aswell, especially towards my post office.

i take pride in the service i provide and do everything i can to make sure customers are happy.

it sux when the problems arise from postage.

i printed your postage address in very large print onto paper and taped it on , so your address should be clear to read.

i will be providing you with the re-checked reg post number from my post office tomorrow. monday.

if you need anymore info regarding the lost parcel just contact me.

is this going ahead or not because i got people willing to buy my unredeemed predictors. let me know. this has been going on for ages and may have to pull out

i am updateing you on our share
i am haveing a lot of trouble with the four predictors that mark sent reg post
he sent on wensday the 18th gave me the tracking number but australia post can not find the number or the cards yet i am so over this if i do not get this cards i mite give up on the share.
thank you to mark for the help

Mate u have done a great job getting this far...............thanks for your efforts, IF the 4 predictors are lost in the post and we still haven't got a sharks predictor then we should call it quits................:(

shane_sharks put his sharks predictor in. so i think we should keep it going, and that sucks because i bought a predictor just for this share, i used all my pocket money and now im not going to get it :(

r u sure he has put it in as i thoughthe traded it to ian at footystars

if shane_sharks wants this spot he will have to tell as that he will take the sharks spot if not i will buy as i can get for $20 i will see if i get the 4 predictors that have been sent first

he posted on page 7 that he would put it in. but he doesnt really know what to do, so send him a pm

sorry guys i traded my sharks predictor for a blake fergurson top try scorer this weekend

---------- Post added 29-11-2009 at 06:08 PM ----------

i know of other people with one so i will try and pick one up off them

Back
Top Bottom