NRL OCT 2017 SuperCoach - *Finals Time*

its open according to their facebook page. might play around with it tonight. got me all sorts of excited for the nines.

My spot still available?

Pretty sure you would grab the last spot, I'll let @hobo confirm but from what I see in the order through the thread this would be the list

1 ILikeMyPotatosMashed
2 Girds
3 Brendan_B
4 hobo
5 kiwi_in_melb
6 ScottE
7 sharkiefan0102
8 Wizzle
10 Muzza
11 Mick
12 Mcdizzler
13 Scott97
14 Camilen997
15 mischap123
16 ruawhare
17 holycheif
18 erccc
19 rhino1983
20 Jaames

awesome cant remember a time when we have had a league filled this early. excited for the season and the nines to begin tinkering with teams.

ross was going on a real mini hiatus from memory but im sure he'll create the league and share the code soon

Back to reality from my Bintang and beaches break. :cry:

I have now created the League and it's fantastic as GIRDS says to have filled it easily I have never enjoyed begging for coaches and waiting in previous years to try and fill a comp. We now seem to have a pretty good core of diehards we can all rely on. =D>

That said if you are not on the list Matt put together above or on Page 1 but interested still reply as sometimes we do have a late withdrawal.

Cheers
Ross

Ooops our league code is:

Please join and advise in this thread what your team name is so as I can track, I will send a group PM to confirm "T &Cs"

Ross

Ive already changed mine a couple of times since last night.

In reality until we see Round 1 team lists no one can lock in their squad.

Ross

Back
Top Bottom