NRL OCT 2017 SuperCoach - *Finals Time*

Jai Field added to Supercoach today already owned by 14%.

I'm not sure he'll actually get a start come Rnd 1, this weekends 13 on 13 trial v Tigers will be interesting to watch.

Hey Duane,

Mate, sorry we may already be full. I'm just waiting on someone who expressed an interest to reply to a PM.

If a spot does come up, your in and I'll let you know immediately.

Have you played before?

Cheers
Ross

Hey Duane,

Mate, sorry we may already be full. I'm just waiting on someone who expressed an interest to reply to a PM.

If a spot does come up, your in and I'll let you know immediately.

Have you played before?

Cheers
Ross
Hey Ross,
No worries at all. I may have jumped the gun sorry. There was two spots left and I grabbed one. I'll delete it when I get home.
I have played before

Cheers Duane

Hey Ross,
No worries at all. I may have jumped the gun sorry. There was two spots left and I grabbed one. I'll delete it when I get home.
I have played before

Cheers Duane

Yeah Sorry, waiting to hear from Troy and Eric does this every year, he waits until team lists and the last possible moment just to make me stress I think.

Cheers
Ross

Hey guys and girls,
Just wanted to explain my bailing at the 11th hour. Some of you know I have had my leg bones reconstructed which is a massive operation and left me with a steel frame and 10 open wound to nurse for 3 months. This ended in late Jan when I had it removed. It became obvious quickly that there were more problems so I have more surgery last week. As a result of that operation I now have complications in the form of a DVT (blood clot) in my leg. Things are tough to say the least so I hope I can join the league again next year as I've been disappointed with my efforts so far in the OCT SC league. Mischa

Mischa my thoughts are with you and I hope you make a speedy recovery.

You know you are always welcome back to make an annual donation anytime you want.

Cheers
Ross

All the best Mischa, sorry to hear about your situation and hopefully the recovery is a quick one.

Look forward to seeing you back in 2018!

3 sleeps to go.....

1 sleep for team lists.......

But they will be a joke with 19-21 named I reckon

Team lists really threw a spanner into the team I thought was looking pretty good.

Anyway new approach this year instead of the cows & guns approach from previous years, this year it's 25 guns from the start

Back
Top Bottom