NRL OCT 2017 SuperCoach - *Finals Time*

Funny old game this.
I led by 41 at stumps on Sunday night only to go down by a single point.
And the KOD continues - Michael Morgan hasn't fired a shot since I brought him in and I now I've cursed Widdop. Sorry Dragons fans. :whistle:

I couldn't believe it after the updates, you were robbed for sure
Captaining anyone but Widdop would've had me leading before the updates though

Wish I had the balls not to play Burgess I thought about it all week. I reckon he must be a sell now he's busted he had very little when running the ball so probably no attacking stats like we are used too.

Id love to say im surprised but this is the 3rd time this season

Had a draw and a 3 point loss as well its effed

IMG_7459.PNG

Can someone confirm that Cody Walker was on 28 before final updates? Finished on 74!!!
A dozen tackles, a few TB's, two LB's and two LA's that went unnoticed since Friday night?
I was gunna punt his sorry arse but may now reconsider. :whistle:

Can someone confirm that Cody Walker was on 28 before final updates? Finished on 74!!!
A dozen tackles, a few TB's, two LB's and two LA's that went unnoticed since Friday night?
I was gunna punt his sorry arse but may now reconsider. :whistle:

Was patting myself on the back for benching him and then had to check twice when I saw 74.

Congrats to those who made semi's it was close all season with what was likely 1 bad or good decision between making it and missing out.

Cheers
Ross

Well done Shaun there were some very experienced coaches in the comp and you did exceptionally well to place in the 8.

Not much separated most of the teams and match ups at the right or wrong time of the year a good or bad captain selection played an important part.

Now the hard part semi's.

Cheers
Ross

wtf happened to Teddys score? I was cooked when I looked last night
Strange I watched the game and you know how you sort of keep score in your head of certain players,? There was no way I thought he was going to crack a 100 let alone 137 I was estimating 60-70 at most.

Cheers
Ross

Well that's me done for the year. Once again I find myself just off the pace.
Congrats to the Preliminary Finalists, some big scores this week across both divisions.
Good luck to the remaining few teams, hope you've all kept a few sneaky trades up your sleeves.
:thumbsup:

Thanks Murray for a good challenging H2H on the weekend, the lead fluctuated a few times.

Hope to have you back for another crack next season.

Cheers
Ross
Thanks Ross, I had my hopes up early in the round but I should have brought in Milford and Mansour as per plan B (or maybe it was C or D). Stuck with plan A and went for a couple of POD's that just didn't measure up.
Definitely back next year, love it. ;)

Thanks Ross, I had my hopes up early in the round but I should have brought in Milford and Mansour as per plan B (or maybe it was C or D). Stuck with plan A and went for a couple of POD's that just didn't measure up.
Definitely back next year, love it. ;)

I was sweating when I decided to go against my plan A and not trade in Mannering and then watched cursing the TV as naturally he went large again.

Ive fell short again of the big one ! Congrats too Hobo winning back to back, quite the achievement from him. Still proud of back to back Grandfinals in the 2 years I have played ! I'll be back next year hunting for the 3rd straight grand final appearance and this time hopefully win it ! Thankyou to everyone too who played and made it another close year =D>

Back
Top Bottom