NRL OCT 2017 SuperCoach - *Finals Time*

Can't really complain since I got the W, but I had Cleary traded in up until close to kick-off on Friday. Change of plan (can't really recall the thought process) and brought in Morgan for a net loss of around 150 points. Anyway, if SJ is gone I can bring Cleary in next week.
One of these weekends everything is going to click. :rofl:

Can't really complain since I got the W, but I had Cleary traded in up until close to kick-off on Friday. Change of plan (can't really recall the thought process) and brought in Morgan for a net loss of around 150 points. Anyway, if SJ is gone I can bring Cleary in next week.
One of these weekends everything is going to click. :rofl:

I also brought Morgan in late

Currently tied, hoping updates go my way.

SJ out next week though will burn another trade, dammit!!

What a crap week with injuries this week. Have Smith(capt), Surgess, Moylan. Oh well at least there is next week

What a crap week with injuries this week. Have Smith(capt), Surgess, Moylan. Oh well at least there is next week

It's proving a tough season, I traded in Fifi over Manners, reversed this back and forth 20 times and went the wrong way, 42 points is a big cost in H2H this week.

I hope everyone has some trades left after today's season ending injuries of Turbo / Gutho get added to the list.

Cheers

Another loss for The Penetrators and another week of what ifs......

A reasonable score that would have beaten 16 other teams here's hoping I can hang in for semi's.

Well done to those who had a win.

Cheers
Ross

a head by ten yesterday. lose by 5 on updates.. id love to say im suprised. that takes me to four losses under 5 points now. ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom