NRL OCT 2014 SuperCoach

Sbw burgess and gallen all likely to be out! Ffs ive been carryibg gallen for two weeks waiting to unleash him this week, now i regret not buying fifita

mansour should be a certain starter he almost played last week but didnt want it to be a chronic injury so he didnt play, if you ask me he just wanted to avoid the trip to bathurst.

This is gonna be one of those rounds where i come top three for the round and lose

And bloody michael maguire i hate him let me know if burgess is playing you dud! I know hes in cairns but no one knows if hes passed fit

Need to find out before 7:30 tonight or ill be copping a really sit AE

This is gonna be one of those rounds where i come top three for the round and lose

And bloody michael maguire i hate him let me know if burgess is playing you dud! I know hes in cairns but no one knows if hes passed fit

Need to find out before 7:30 tonight or ill be copping a really sit AE

Agreed, I sent a text to the Souths forward coach I think they are waiting to see how pulls up in the morning, he trained OK I believe.

I'm playing the Juggernaut and thought I had him when I left for footy this afternoon when I put the C on Thurston and he had Smith (Monday night curse), I came home to see he had covered me and also put the C on Thurston. Our h2h head will now be close 4 points in it at the moment I have Surgess and a trade up my sleeve, my worry with Sam is even if he plays it may well be reduced minutes if they get well ahead.

Ross

I ranthe risk and went burgess and nene mcdonald cracked 70 odd i think, filthy i shouldve picked him

Weekend over for me i thought i had it in the bag but fensoms done an acl or pcl inside first 10 so that point of diffference gone and ive lost

Yeah Burgess ruled out, Fensom down early, Hurrell 50 in 30 minutes then also done knee.....I'm no chance now either.

Supercoach 2014 goooonnnnne!

its so much bullshit though, like i ummed and ahhed yesterday about mcdonald over burgess and didnt commit because chris hadnt either.

and then brenko lee whos been out for 3 weeks comes, back i shit you not, and with 3 at half time went on to lose a point in the second half, the spastic did not run the ball at all. so now i have to cop his 2 points, when he wasnt even listed to play. like i was content with copping 17 from moeroa but 2 is just fkd.

and fensom going down well that happens, but this brenko lee, he deserves to be put down for his effort today, im not even joking, if you missed the game you should check out manu vatuveis 3 tries ive never seen such a useless prick in defence.

Not much luck going your way this week Aron. It was back and forth yesterday with Fifta and Thurston as captains (tho a shame Fifta only managed 10 points in the 2nd half) and was shaping to be a tight high scoring match up til todays carnage.

Thankfully I had Halatau as my back up for Sugess so wasnt a need to make changes til last min for me. Lee definately screwed you up. He certainly did have a shocker and got moved to the other wing after it was all too late. I think he picked up a ankle problem too after one of the many times Manu ran over the top of him.

I think I will probably get away with a win this week after somehow getting a draw last week too both of which I shoukd have probably lost so I cant complain as someones looking out for me. Was happy my team didnt suffer too much in the 11 weeks I was away.

im currently in tears looking at mischas team. he must be crying. im pissing myself laughing, imagine if that ended up causing a loss ahhaha

Not much luck going your way this week Aron. It was back and forth yesterday with Fifta and Thurston as captains (tho a shame Fifta only managed 10 points in the 2nd half) and was shaping to be a tight high scoring match up til todays carnage.

Thankfully I had Halatau as my back up for Sugess so wasnt a need to make changes til last min for me. Lee definately screwed you up. He certainly did have a shocker and got moved to the other wing after it was all too late. I think he picked up a ankle problem too after one of the many times Manu ran over the top of him.

I think I will probably get away with a win this week after somehow getting a draw last week too both of which I shoukd have probably lost so I cant complain as someones looking out for me. Was happy my team didnt suffer too much in the 11 weeks I was away.

i shouldve bit the bullet and done mcdonald as a reserve last night, i left burgess as a reserve specifically to do that, but when you didnt make the switch i left it im filthy. farah could be touch and go with all the bullshit though, he might have a shocker.

also im expecting some keary updates. the bloke had a blinder hand in everything, but because hes names not inglis they didnt throw points at him for nothing. so we shall see. also dugan last night what the **** 5 mins to go hes on 47 points and finishes on 113

i shouldve bit the bullet and done mcdonald as a reserve last night, i left burgess as a reserve specifically to do that, but when you didnt make the switch i left it im filthy. farah could be touch and go with all the bulls*** though, he might have a shocker.

also im expecting some keary updates. the bloke had a blinder hand in everything, but because hes names not inglis they didnt throw points at him for nothing. so we shall see. also dugan last night what the **** 5 mins to go hes on 47 points and finishes on 113
Yeah I think it could still go either way. I reckon Farah will be fine im expecting his normal production. Slater is more the key to who wins imo. If he scores I probably lose if he doesnt score I should win.

Yeah Dugan definately kept me in it last night. He pretty much got all his points in 3 runs at the end. Im hearing you on the Keary/Inglis comments (though I didnt watch this game). I was feeling the same when they didnt award Maloney the try assist for the roosters first try. They gave it to Pearce instead (who played the ball). After just watching Thurston (another who gets the same treatment as Inglis it seems) continually get assists the game before for exactly what Maloney just did I was blowing up. They have since fixed it up in later updates though but at the time its fustrating haha.

yeah thurstons another one who gets points just for showing up, although im not complaining about him this week haha

updates in for canberra warriors, lost 2 on fensom and lost one on brenko leee, poor mischas captains bagged him4 points.

I tried to use my last trade Surgess for Proctor at 2.45pm (desperate I know but unless I win I'm not going to make the 8) and Supercoach kept freezing didn't get it through. I may well have knocked Jarrod off, now with B Lee as my AE I'm going down unless Chambers does a hamstring early on.

Again going to be in the top 2-3 for score and again going to loose by a couple of points

I tried to use my last trade Surgess for Proctor at 2.45pm (desperate I know but unless I win I'm not going to make the 8) and Supercoach kept freezing didn't get it through. I may well have knocked Jarrod off, now with B Lee as my AE I'm going down unless Chambers does a hamstring early on.

Again going to be in the top 2-3 for score and again going to loose by a couple of points

i know that feeling, hasnt been our season. i cant tell you the amount of times ive been top 4 for the round and lost this season.

ross.. this has been the toughest matchup ive had all season..

i ummed and arred about auvaa and gagai and which one to pick.. had one in then swapped and swapped again.
ended up picking the wrong one. (as you usually do with supercoach) haha

chambers is a funny one. he wil either get 25 and you will beat me. just. or he will pump out an 70-80. dones really ghet many middle of the road..

all these late season injuries are killing me.
gal, sbw, fensom, cartwright, surgess.

Back
Top Bottom