NRL OCT 2014 SuperCoach

Poor dirty drifters took the captaincy off burgess today and changed it to brett stewart to have a shot of beating me and hes -8 after 20 minutes

Keep it up brett!

Poor dirty drifters took the captaincy off burgess today and changed it to brett stewart to have a shot of beating me and hes -8 after 20 minutes

Keep it up brett!
I've given up on this league, was behind in my other league and when Johnson got ruled out I had to take a punt on inglis or Stewart, seems I put my money on the wrong player

Hmmmm...

Fensom
Milford
Gurgess
GI (common)
Surgess C (common)

vs

165 pts
GI (common)
Surgess C (common)

Time to play hypotheticals.
I have this weeks round all but sewn up needing Gurgess and Reynolds to score 23 points combined BUT...
I was wondering can Surgess as captain and Reynolds score 260 points??? Or let me rephrase it, what are the chances they exceed this score given that Keary has been named and Canberra aren't doing that well ATM?

if you've got it sewn up i wouldn't bother, but yeah putting 260 runs on the board cant complain i guess, what happens if burgess does an acl first tackle.

if you've got it sewn up i wouldn't bother, but yeah putting 260 runs on the board cant complain i guess, what happens if burgess does an acl first tackle.
If burgess does an acl it makes no diff at all. Putting 260 on the board will help my differential in this tight league and possibly a win in another league. If the proverbial hits the fan then I give the kiwi raiders a hope this week and potentially no hope of top of top 8 in this league for me. With risk comes reward

If burgess does an acl it makes no diff at all. Putting 260 on the board will help my differential in this tight league and possibly a win in another league. If the proverbial hits the fan then I give the kiwi raiders a hope this week and potentially no hope of top of top 8 in this league for me. With risk comes reward
Well I chickened out of the loophole and ended up 70 odd points worse off. Still won in OCT league but looks like I'll get done by a couple in another league. No guts = No glory:(

Thought I had turned a loss into a win by bringing in Fifita 150+points.

Then when I heard Merrin was playing I thought I had another master stroke by bringing him off the bench for A Johnson. Merrin 33 Johnson 73.

Not too worry Sam Burgess as Capt will get the job done .....doh injured and with Walker going huge has left me with a sinking feeling sweating updates.

Thought I had turned a loss into a win by bringing in Fifita 150+points.

Then when I heard Merrin was playing I thought I had another master stroke by bringing him off the bench for A Johnson. Merrin 33 Johnson 73.

Not too worry Sam Burgess as Capt will get the job done .....doh injured and with Walker going huge has left me with a sinking feeling sweating updates.
Dads currently pissing himself laughing.

mainly because walker was inside johnston and got try assists for his tries i think. hahahaha

so much luck there on dads part.

Dads currently pissing himself laughing.

mainly because walker was inside johnston and got try assists for his tries i think. hahahaha

so much luck there on dads part.

I don't like your Dads sense of humour. :blink:

Oh well I just need to beat The Juggernaut next week. :confused:

I hate Supercoach, I'm in another comp where we are coming in the top 80 overall and without even trying to win h2h I'm coming first but on points I rank 12th, its all a matter of luck at times.

Ross

upload_2014-7-29_21-23-45.png

I hate Supercoach, I'm in another comp where we are coming in the top 80 overall and without even trying to win h2h I'm coming first but on points I rank 12th, its all a matter of luck at times.

Ross

same its a tough game, the last two weeks i beat dad by 260 and 170, he got two winns and i got 2 losses. this week he beats me by 100 and goes within 3 points of losing and i win by 300, its just luck and the stupid draw.

same its a tough game, the last two weeks i beat dad by 260 and 170, he got two winns and i got 2 losses. this week he beats me by 100 and goes within 3 points of losing and i win by 300, its just luck and the stupid draw.

Yep crazy it is, I would have beaten everyone else in our comp except Legend Killers and Adam Sharks who actually played each other, I feel sorry for Adam as well who had been making a surge of late, beat nearly everyone by 100 except Brent

Ross

Please do, I want to be on the top of the ladder finally :)

Think I've got 12-13 straight wins, but Jarred just doesn't seem to be want to give up the minor premiership lol

Back
Top Bottom