NRL OCT 2014 SuperCoach

Man...I think I must've overkilled this week. Everyone else take the week off?
Nice score, I think you should rocket up the overall leader board with 1100+, well done.

For me I saved a couple of trades knowing I had my H2H opponent covered.

A couple of upsets with The Juggernaut (2nd) Shake and Bake (3rd) and The Legend Killers (4th) looking likely to go down to 14th, 10th and 15th respectively, that will tighten things up even more.

Hard lines to Dirty Drifters who had Mischa covered except for Ma'u scoring him 6 and Bromwich going big for Doggie Style with 110+.....Mischa your "the tin man".

Ross

Did we finalise what the prizes would be?

Kinda.....

Option A
G/Final winner = $240
Runner Up = $120
Prelim Finalists = $60 each
Minor Premiers = $30
Bottom 8 Grand Final winner = $30

The only payout that seems to have generated any debate is: The minor premiers ($30) and the omission of overall point scorer ($0). There was a fair bit of feedback that it is a H2H comp not an overall comp, hence why we have leant this way.

Therefore if we were to add overall, I think we would do it like this:

Option B
G/Final winner = $220
Runner Up = $110
Prelim Finalists = $60 each
Minor Premiers = $30
Overall Points winner = $30
Bottom 8 Grand Final winner = $30

With this Option B in all likely hood the money would still follow those who are the most successful Supercoaches.

VOTE A or B for final breakdown.

Ross

How many players everyone looking to field this week? Late exclusions (Mantellato) and inclusions (Chambers) as well as injuries (Klemmer) screwed me last weekend although I scratched together a win. Mantellato and Klemmer raise probs for me this week so it looks as though I'll field 16 (unless Mann gets a run for Melbourne or Mantellato gets a go).

b for this season: unfair to all coaches if we change it midseason.
a for future: this is a h2h comp...

imo minor premiers shouldn't be awarded as well

Thought I'd go close to a full team, then Difita not picked/ Mann not picked / Rona not picked so looks like 14 for me and that includes the point scoring machine that is Hasson.

Given the carnage that is Origin, I suppose we can also expect another couple of late exclusions as well. Hopefully Tate so Rona may get a call up, Gallen and Lewis so Difita gets a call up, Slater for Mann. Oh and Myles and Hodges just because they are QLDers.

Hey Boys...Sorry for the random post...and i am sure this has been brought up at some stage, but...

Can you trade out players that have the bye after lockout?? As in...if i wanted to trade out Josh Jackson this week, will i be able to do it after friday arvo based on the fact he has a bye??

Any help will be appreciated!!

Hey Boys...Sorry for the random post...and i am sure this has been brought up at some stage, but...

Can you trade out players that have the bye after lockout?? As in...if i wanted to trade out Josh Jackson this week, will i be able to do it after friday arvo based on the fact he has a bye??

Any help will be appreciated!!

As far as I know yes you can at anytime.

Back
Top Bottom