Nothing to see here

Re: St Kilda's new lawyer. How many players are going to try bang her?

haha great thread title!

shes hell hot.. least us sainters have good taste lol ;)

Probably not the best title for a G rated child friendly site ;) Back on topic though, Can't say many footballers would chase her ! could be worst though :lol:

Grow the fk up.......

---------- Post added 13-01-2011 at 10:33 PM ----------

What 17 year old girls?

Liam, I thought you were better then that...... Showing ya age there mate.

---------- Post added 13-01-2011 at 10:41 PM ----------

Actualy on second thought, shouldn't expect much else from AFL followers/posters on this site... Tends to turn into personal attacks agaist players/clubs that people don't like at any chance people get.....

Grow the fk up.......

---------- Post added 13-01-2011 at 10:33 PM ----------

Liam, I thought you were better then that...... Showing ya age there mate.

---------- Post added 13-01-2011 at 10:41 PM ----------

Actualy on second thought, shouldn't expect much else from AFL followers/posters on this site... Tends to turn into personal attacks agaist players/clubs that people don't like at any chance people get.....

I don't agree with thread either mate, no need to put all AFL fans in the same basket though...
And there seems to be an even amount of NBA fans comments?

Why because we're not all lardy da good game blah blah blah?

We like to have heated conversations on the players, teams, games etc.

Having jabs at other clubs is a part of AFL. So if you can't handle the heat then stay out of the kitchen!

I don't agree with thread either mate, no need to put all AFL fans in the same basket though...

It was probably a typo. Its not like there would be just 1 bucket. Just jokes :) I don't think it is meant quite that literally mate ;)

Sheesh, was just trying to be funny. Didn't know people took themselves so seriously.

Why because we're not all lardy da good game blah blah blah?

We like to have heated conversations on the players, teams, games etc.

Having jabs at other clubs is a part of AFL. So if you can't handle the heat then stay out of the kitchen!

Can't handle the heat? Considering you seem to pull out personal attacks on peoples pasts and unconfirmed allegations (Dane Swan arguments with Jack and this sort of stuff) I wouldnt be talking about handling the heat if I was you.... Im all for a heated debate but why do people on this site, mostly the younger crowd, have to start personally attacking players and referring to allegations that have not been proved at all when they start to get shirty and so on? Seriously, Im all for the debates but how about using the way a player plays or the teams performance, or the teams position on the ladder etc etc instead of attacking people/clubs personally on sh!t that really doesnt need to be constantly talked about outside of that discussion thread!?

Do you see me or anyone else for that matter referring to Geelong as being a drug lab because Gary Snr is/was a pill popper or that young fella (whose name totally escapes me right now) got caught selling/taking coke? Bit of class and maturity would go along way sometimes....

---------- Post added 14-01-2011 at 09:34 AM ----------

Not putting all fans in any basket at all..... Just seems to get bad on this site from time to time... Just like the constant Pies vs Cats arguments that people keep rehashing all the time!
Im and AFL fan as much as an NBA fan so whats ya point there.....?

Back
Top Bottom