Not just another "I'm quiting the hobby" thread

Norm, I think the amount of comments here is a testament to the positive impact you've had not only here but on the hobby as a whole.

Enjoy the post cardboard days, hopefully I'll continue to see you round the traps.

Sorry to see you go man! but as its been stated many times family & health > hobbys. Hope to see you still popping in to update the
NBA season thread! all the best

Best Wishes for you Norm and for your family and if you choose to spend relax time in my sweet country you and your family will be always welcome at my home !

Take care of you, i'm glad to had the great chance to know you.

tiphaine

Best wishes on your health norm. Nothing wrong with hanging around the forums to chat even though you've stopped collecting..

Dang! I didn't see that coming at all!

Ozcardtrader will be a lesser place without all those killer JR Smith maildays but let's hope we will you see active in the forums!

Family and health always take priority mate, all the best!

Wow, didn't expect this much in this thread, to say I'm flattered by how much is thought of me, is an understatement. Life has already changed, the amount of time I have spent off ebay and here is remarkable! I do have one last mailday that I suggests everyone check out. Big thanks to you all for the comments. I feel like I've lost a part of me not coming on here!

Norm, I wish you all the very best in health and happiness.

I must congratulate you on finding the strength to move on from the hobby as I know how much of a comfort it is to have this blanket of like-minded individuals with similar goals.
You will be missed but the friendships you have forged here will always be here whenever you venture back for a chat.

Infinite happiness to you mate!

Ben

Fair play Norm. Sad to see you go but lots of respect with what you're doing. All the best with the health mate

Back
Top Bottom