Not just another "I'm quiting the hobby" thread

ozballer23

#1 J.R. Smith Collector
Real Name
Norm
I have handed in my letter of resignation and quit the hobby. Due to health reasons mainly, and family time. Unlike others who have, you won't be seeing me make a comeback buying more cards in the future. As a matter of fact I've already sold my whole collection, jrs and all for an undisclosed amount. My cards will soon be seen with its new owner incase you doubt my seriousness. I will still be popping in here from time to time to talk bball and check out maildays.

I want to personally thank all of you for all your help getting my collection together and all the entertainment you provide me here. I have formed countless friendships on here that will continue away from here.

Adios amigos :)

When it's time, it's time. All the best Norm, hopefully see you at the Melbourne shows for a chat.

All the best with whatever you do from now on Norm, and enjoy that family time.

Good luck Norm you have been one of the best members here for such a long time ,sad to hear you are moving on but good luck with whatever you do..

cheers

The Villain

So sad to hear Norm. Family and health are more important than some colourful cardboard with ink on them.

You very very kind and extremely helpful to tons of members here, me included. From welcoming me on the first day I joined this site up until a couple of weeks ago hunting down my perfect MJ bulls auto. Your input will be missed.

You had lots of cards I wouldve taken off your hands:)

Wow like everyone else sad to hear you are leaving, but do agree family, health and life all have to come first. Good luck with everything in the future.

Sorry to see you go buddy. There are obviously more important things in life. All the best !

Best of luck with the future Norm and especially your health.

And especially thanks for the deals we've had. You have been a great member of this Hobby.

Thanks for everything here mate you're an absolute legend and helped me get started here. You were almost up for the big 10 years here! All the best with health and family.

All the best with things Norm. Cardboard doesn't rank when it comes to health and family - just be sure to log back in when JR gets that ring with the Cavs ;)

Back
Top Bottom