NFL Discussion Thread. (SPOILERS)

As I am yet to watch that game I will be avoiding this post today. :cool:

You probably don't want to read this post until after the game...

But how damn good are Denver?! I honestly will be surprised if any defense can stop this offense! On a positive for the Raiders, this is the lowest score the Broncos have had and the closest game this season for them... although I think that says more about the Broncos than the Raiders!

Yeah they looked pretty damn good.
On another note is it just me or is there something wrong with helmet straps this season? I have not seen this many helmets come off before.

First pass of the game for Geno Smith and he throws an intercept! Not a great start...

Browns look like they might actually have a starting calibre QB in Brian Hoyer. Combined with a rushing attack that hasn't lost a step since Richardson was traded, and a Defense that looks very good; this Browns team might put together some nice tough wins and surprise a few teams if they keep this effort up. Bengals are hardly a pushover and the Browns looked very good today.

Man the Seahawks pulled that game out of their ass. Looked so shaky without Unger and Bruno. Wilson looked a little lost in the first half.

First time in Seahawks history that we have been 4-0.

Man the Seahawks pulled that game out of their ass. Looked so shaky without Unger and Bruno. Wilson looked a little lost in the first half.

First time in Seahawks history that we have been 4-0.

Very good comeback. I didn't see much of the game, but I thought Wilson might have a hard time with Watt swatting balls down. Was it a big issue at all?

Very good comeback. I didn't see much of the game, but I thought Wilson might have a hard time with Watt swatting balls down. Was it a big issue at all?

Not so much swatting, just non stop pressure, our O Line was inviting him to sack Wilson every play!

Spoke to soon

Typical!

Flynn threw a terrible intercept. McFadden is hurt once again allowing Taiwan Jones to get a carry at RB... now that he is a CB :crazy:

Nick Roach was suppose to be a key signing at LB and he has looked no better than street Free Agent signing Omar Gaither last season.

Typical!

Flynn threw a terrible intercept. McFadden is hurt once again allowing Taiwan Jones to get a carry at RB... now that he is a CB :crazy:

Nick Roach was suppose to be a key signing at LB and he has looked no better than street Free Agent signing Omar Gaither last season.

Sucks because apart from that intercept Flynn has looked pretty good

Sucks because apart from that intercept Flynn has looked pretty good

I would have to disagree with that. He has shown next to nothing in pocket awareness, most of his passes have been dumpoffs, anything more than a dumpoff has been a floating flutterball and he has stared down Moore all game!

I would have to disagree with that. He has shown next to nothing in pocket awareness, most of his passes have been dumpoffs, anything more than a dumpoff has been a floating flutterball and he has stared down Moore all game!

Really? I have been flicking between about 3 different games and every time I saw him he looked good. Though I was only watching say 2 snaps then back to the other games.

Really? I have been flicking between about 3 different games and every time I saw him he looked good. Though I was only watching say 2 snaps then back to the other games.

Yeah he hasn't really looked that good at all. His stats are not terrible or anything, but most of his completions have been short passes with the receiver doing most of the work. I know the OL is far from great, but he has shown hardly any pocket awareness at all. The offense has struggled to move the ball too for most the game.

Flynn is being shredded to bits on the Raiders site I visit regularly. Numerous calls to have him demoted to third string and promote McGloin to number 2 QB.

Back
Top Bottom