NFL Discussion Thread. (SPOILERS)

Caught up with Pats-Jets on IQ today. Boy does Brady miss Welker, Gronk and Hernandez as his targets!
An underwhelming performance but they are still winning which is really all that matters.

How overrated is Geno Smith? 3 INTs, will they revert to Sanchez next week? Never a dull moment with this franchise...

Caught up with Pats-Jets on IQ today. Boy does Brady miss Welker, Gronk and Hernandez as his targets!
An underwhelming performance but they are still winning which is really all that matters.

How overrated is Geno Smith? 3 INTs, will they revert to Sanchez next week? Never a dull moment with this franchise...

Sanchez is having shoulder surgery i thought? I think Geno has done ok, apart from the INTs he has looked pretty good.

Sanchez is having shoulder surgery i thought? I think Geno has done ok, apart from the INTs he has looked pretty good.

Yeah Sanchez is out for a while I think. Possibly the season if I remember right?

Ah didnt realise Sanchez was out for an extended spell! Just had a look and hes only a possible for later in the season.
Gee, no pressure then on Geno! I think he's well ahead of himself, sacking his manager for not being drafted higher and the
over-hyped expectations the Jets fans are putting on him

I actually thought Geno looked ok as well... hasnt taken the amount of reps as a starting qb would have in training camp and his group of receiveers is as bad as there is in the NFL.... Outside of Holmes the rest have horrible hands.... Some of those drops were disgraceful for NFL level.... If Hill is your main deep threat and Clyde Gates is your TE you are basically screwed regardless.... Add that in with the conditions I thought Geno did ok.... Look at Brady without the supporting cast....1 TD!

Raiders defense has played a lot better than I expected to start the season - even if it was against the Jaguars today! But that won't mean much if the Offense cannot score TD's. They got down the field pretty well today but as soon as they got within 40 from the Endzone, they stalled and struggled. FG's only will not beat the Broncos and by the looks of things will not be good enough against a potent Chargers Offense too.

How about them SEAHAWKS!!!!

Can't say I would have predicted that score. To be honest, after last week I expected a 49ers win.

Eat sh*t ESPN.... How Chip Kelly's offense now? Did I read that Michael Irvin said Chargers would have 60 put up on them today??? He must be back on the hookers n blow.....

What ESPN is hating on a team that is not the Raiders?!? Can't be true!

ESPN have talked more this week about how good the Eagles are than they used to about Tebow.... Absolutely ridiculous... I get the Chargers are a small market team and not giving a shit about them and all but some of the crap spewed by the so called "experts" about this game was disgraceful.... ESPN are a bunch of clowns who are all about ratings and zero about credibility and balanced coverage

For those that may have not have seen this...

It's so god to see Woodson back in the black & silver!!

Sucks that Tyvon Branch is hurt though. Looks like he could miss most of the season... not good!

So are we all agreed that Broncos and Seahawks are the best 2 teams in NFL?

Seahawks yes for sure. Broncos probably. The offense is too good to stop (in saying that though their Offense is only actually third behind the Packers and Eagles) but I do worry about their defense a little. I think with two strong defense coaches in John Fox and Jack Del Rio they should be able to right the ship though and get the defense back on track.

I can see a Seahawks / Packers NFC championship game and Broncos / Texans AFC championship game.

Back
Top Bottom