OzCardTrader
Real Name
David
eBay User
retrocollectables*aus
COMC User
DRJ71
Hi guys and Girls,
Have been collecting a little since about 1989. Owned three Card Crazy stores in the mid 90's in NZ. Sold up as the market was flooded and no longer a kids hobbie. Plus the Craze died off. .
Got rid of just about all my cards but still have a few left, mainly NBA from early 90-2003.
I my self like to collect Auto's and Game used, from all sports but Esp Golf.
Also have started to get Pre 70's Baseball and pre 87 NBA.
My Ebay user name is (drjvw) if you wish to check my rating.
Cheers and hope to trade with ya latter.
Dave

hi welcome 2 the site mate , golf hey thats a 1st i think nice, anyway hope u enjoy your time here

PRE 87! Thats almost vintage! Always great to have another member here collecting the old stuff mate. Welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here. I'm sure by the sounds of it you bring a fair bit of card knowledge too.

PRE 87! Thats almost vintage! Always great to have another member here collecting the old stuff mate. Welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here. I'm sure by the sounds of it you bring a fair bit of card knowledge too.

Yes I concur Chad....

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Ozcards Drjvw!!! (oohhh I like that...I might have to register " Welcome to the Wonderful World of Ozcards" as a trademark or something!!)

G'day a warm welcome to the oz card place, hope u enjoy the time of collecting plenty chance to trade!! cheers

Hi guys and Girls,
Have been collecting a little since about 1989. Owned three Card Crazy stores in the mid 90's in NZ. Sold up as the market was flooded and no longer a kids hobbie. Plus the Craze died off. .
Got rid of just about all my cards but still have a few left, mainly NBA from early 90-2003.
I my self like to collect Auto's and Game used, from all sports but Esp Golf.
Also have started to get Pre 70's Baseball and pre 87 NBA.
My Ebay user name is (drjvw) if you wish to check my rating.
Cheers and hope to trade with ya latter.
Dave

I started my collecting hobby at that shop. Isn't it Tod who started up the one in Takapuna? Anyways, I would love to have a chat with you.

Welcome to the boards and enjoy your time here! :)

Hi there.
Yeah Todd Hanford ran the Takapuna Store. I had the ones in Wellington,Lower Hutt, Porirua and Upper Hutt. Sorry Been really busy at work and Have just moved to Cairns as well, so have not unpacked my Cards yet. Will post list of cards as soon as I get time.
Cheers
Dave

Back
Top Bottom