caveyspice

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Cavey
eBay User
caveyspice
Hey all.

As you can tell, I'm new here....living in Melbourne

I started collecting NBA cards back in the mid 1990's up ntil around 1998. I started collecting David Robinson cards back then, and recently I've continued with my David Robinson collection. Currently it stands at about the 600-700 card mark. I've missed out a lot on the newer cards, so I've began to slowly increase my collection through ebay and through the various dealers at Beckett.com

I also collect Carlton (VFL/AFL) football cards. My collection consists of any Carlton cards from the early cigarette cards, cereal cards from the 40's/50's, scanlen cards from the 60's to present. I don't collect any of the newer football inserts, but basically anything else. My Carlton card collection is also at the 600-count mark.

I'm hoping on here I can find other collectors to deal with to help increase my collection as well as having fun along the way.

...So, there ya go!

Cavey

hey welcome to the site you love it there are a few footy collectors on the site
its good to see you follow carlton i follow them to go blues

Welcome to the site, my wife is also a brainwashed Carlton supporter that collects Carlton cards :( lol

Back
Top Bottom