New Wheels

Can't beat the rumble of a V8, Mine is the ute in my avatar, 260 KW, June 2006 build date, 19,000 ks on the clock, Extractors, 2 1/2 inch stainless exhaust with hi flow cats, Big Mouth Cold Air Induction Kit, K&N hi flow air filter and a C.A.P.A Ford Flash Tuner, all up a lot more output than stock, but have not had it on the Dyno yet. Next is the Yella Terra (Whipple) Supercharger. :woot:
Highly recommend the exhaust and cold air intake upgrades, lot of extra bank for reasonable outlay.
Rob

Think you may find its named after the 4.9L (302 cu) from the original cobra's.:thumbsup:
Rob

yeah i did a bit of research on the boss motor and the old cobra's were 151kw so they double the output so now or bf 302kw!

i haveing a new coldair box made as we speak,then a custom exhaust,which should have balls about it after that!

cheers

well i can tell you that the GT now has a di filippo 3" stainless exhaust system on it now and a custom made air box with pod filter,ill post some pics of the box but a little hard with the exhaust!

man is it loud now!

cheers

Back
Top Bottom