New Wheels

awesome car mate....i wouldnt be real happy with the size of the air intake on that thing though.....the first thing id be doing is putting on a bigger mouth and inlet at the front and getting some more air through that thing......i mean im sure ford know what they are doing but compaired to the intake i have in my SS UTE that thing is really small....

Spot on, my first mod was SS inductions Big Mouth intake, power gains were instant, could honestly notice the difference on first drive. :thumbsup:

Cool thats the 290 version though eh....

Nice gt mate ! I have the ba xr8 with a bit of work on the heads goes not bad but big difference in the 300zx true power machine for a six twin-turbo , so much torque all through the gears. I have destroyed many 4wd turbos they can't believe it !!!:D Congrats on your new beast enjoy bud:thumbsup:

Ps i have had trouble with heads not once twice when the car had only 30'000km's:mad: so ford put new heads in could not belive it but ford handled it well now she has more horses and sucks like a monster but no good with this $1.70 per lt but for us it's $1.82 for premo:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Cool thats the 290 version though eh....

Nice gt mate ! I have the ba xr8 with a bit of work on the heads goes not bad but big difference in the 300zx true power machine for a six twin-turbo , so much torque all through the gears. I have destroyed many 4wd turbos they can't believe it !!!:D Congrats on your new beast enjoy bud:thumbsup:

Ps i have had trouble with heads not once twice when the car had only 30'000km's:mad: so ford put new heads in could not belive it but ford handled it well now she has more horses and sucks like a monster but no good with this $1.70 per lt but for us it's $1.82 for premo:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

thanks mate

na its the cobra motor 302kw they made a limited editions of the gt cobra and then they put the leftover engines in the gt's!

302kw comes from the old cobra being 151kw back in day so they doubled it!

Heres my baby - doesnt have the rear wing anymore and has different rims these days. Should really take another picture of it sometime soon ;)

1994 Lancer GLXi

lancer.jpg

Nice one Ryan....I had a 94 Mitsubishi Lancer a little while ago....was real slow...but looked ok ;)
DSC00322.jpg

Just came across these. Dont have a car let alone drive but even I got excited about them! LOL

aa5a_1.JPG

Back
Top Bottom