New Signed Broncos cards (And Dragons)

I love meeting players :)

ot trading or selling any of these mate. Sorry. I keep all cards that I get signed. I have never sold one :)

Good work champ :thumbsup:. lot of time and effort goes into getting cards personally signed and have more then monetary value on them.

The more people go around selling these cards the less the players want to sign them.

These were the last lot of Broncos cards I got done at Red Hill only a week ago, KH's auto is VERY different.

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

Nice mate. I wish my Hunt cards looked like that :( Everyone will think mine are forged

Don't worry about it...........u know they are not forged, what I think happens is that some players (KH prolly included) tend to change their sig when presented with a serious amount of cards. I know sonny bill williams used to do this a lot and I have heard of other players doing it on a regular basis.

Isnt the sig you got a lot smaller than mine though? I had 9 cards for him.

I know of some players who change there sigs. Hunt, Sonny Bill, Carl Webb, Jarryd Hayne. I just wish a player would keep there sig the whole career. Bowen has shortened his sig.

i get that autograph for hunt too, i gave him one card and he signed it with just a simple KH. and yeah pretty sure thats yow yeh and glenn man

awesome work with the IP autos mate, you must have a huge collection of stuff. sweet job with the cards & the hat :D

you wont trade or sell that 08 centenary hornby your scared

Back
Top Bottom