New Signed Broncos cards (And Dragons)

mattbowen

Cowboys Collector
Real Name
Kurt
eBay User
debbi7977
Hi guys.
Went to the game last night and meet the whole brisbane team :):)

Firstly I have 3 Dragons cards signed from ben Hornby. I just say him walking past and got him to sign these.

and also 5 Tazos from over the years signed by Brisbane

And there plenty more to come :D

scan0012.jpg

scan0014.jpg

Hi

Got a bit of a break from the family and here are some pics of the hat I got signed
It has 15 signatures on it. It has players like Thaiday, Lockyer, Langer, Winterstein, te'o, Setu, kenny, Wallace, Hunt, Hodges,Taylor, McCullough, Parker and Yow yeh. Has one more but not sure who it is. Think it may be Josh McGuire. I didnt get the rest as they got past me when another player was signing my hat :(

Very happy with it though, especially since I got Langer and Lockyer :) And also Hunt as hes going.

(The close up is of Lockyer, Langer and Te'o on the right side of the hat :D )

IMG_0264.jpg

IMG_0265.jpg

Hi again.

My brother who came with me got for me my dad's old Broncos jersey signed as he was a massive Brisbane supporter. His favourite player was Wally Lewis and then Alfie Lnger so I got Langer on the jersey (As I dont know where I can get Lewis)

I really like how this jersey turned out :D

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0263 (2).jpg

Thanks mate. I love the hand signed stuff :D

I will post the rest of the cards up tomorrow. My family party is over :)

In total I got 45 cards, a hat signed by the whole team and my dad's jersey signed by Alfie Langer
And I also got to see a great game :D

What more can a boy ask for? :):):):D

Well done little guy! Its great to be able to meet your heroes and get some autographs. I still get a thrill out of meeting players even though I am around them alot.

When they start remembering your name and talking to you in the streets, Its even better.;)

Any swaps of the Darren Lockyer Classic.

Back
Top Bottom