New Member Right Here!!!

Wattos_SC

OzCardTrader
Hey all,

Finally signed up to the OCT site. Have had many buyers refer me so here I am.

My name is Jonathan Watson and I'm from Hobart in little ol' Tasmania. I am a massive Barkley, KG and Bogut fan and have been collecting trading cards for nearly 20 years! I'm currently collecting Boguts, Barkleys and 05/06 Bowman sets (including Chrome and Gold). I also collect subsets. My fav's that I have are the 94/95 and 95/96 Fleer Ultra 'Ultra Scoring Kings'.

I currently have a eBay store (username Wattos_SC) called Watto's Sports Collectibles. I always make sure that my pricing is the best or as close as humanly possible. I have a day job so I don't try to make money off it, only enough to pay for the stock plus enough to fund my own hobby of busting open boxes.

A must buy for anyone that just loves the exciting feeling of opening a box is the new 06/07 Press Pass box. It promises to average 5 auto's and 1 Game used card. I cracked a box the other night and managed 14 auto's and 1 game used card. I pulled a Adam Morrison unique auto that has a rare inscription on it "Go Zags" next to his sig plus a gold power pick of Adam Morrison plus heaps more of JJ Redick, Roy and afew of last years top picks like CP3, Bogut, Ray Ray and Charlie V. Anyway, I look forward to chatting with you all about one of the greatest hobbies based on the greatest game ever created.

Cheers

Watto

Welcome to OzCardTrader mate. I'm sure your experience here will be greatly appreciated.

I think I re-call seeing your eBay name floating around somewhere. Good to see another Aussie joining up. :)

- Hendra

Welcome!! Love to see scans of your press pass break.....awesome stuff!!

Cheers
Matt

hey mate welcome to the site. would also love to see scans of your break. press pass soundl like a winner

Great another member who has a store..... maybe you can give us some discount for the new products LOl

Btw Welcome and have fun dude

welcome mate barkley rocks my bro collects him , hope u get some good cards here for your collection

hi there
welcome to the forum, hope ya have fun on here :)

Bout time you joined up!!!! I can vouch for Watto, he's an honest trader.

Just don't try getting a 94-95 Scoring Kings Barkley off him way back in High School..... lol.

Welcome to the REAL WORLD of trading Watto, OzCardz is the #1 Aussie Trading site!

EDIT: That's 3 CURRENT Tazzy Devils, and a few who've been released and living off-shore... RIGHT Andy....

14 autos! That is insane! Welcome to the boards mate... Whereabouts from tassie are you from? You must be stoked that Sir Charles made the HOF ahead of his draft class :)

Hey there,

I don't actually have a site or list of my cards etc but I'm working on it. You can view my ebay store at:

http://stores.ebay.com.au/Wattos-Sports-Collectibles

Also check out the aus ebay alternative at:

oztion.com.au

If you sign up can you enter my member number (60276)!

I reckon my collection would be pretty average compared to alot of other peoples. My pride and joy are my 500+ Barkleys. My Bogut set only consists of about 20 odd but my baby is an authentic signed Bogut jersey!!!

Thanks for replying and happy collecting.

Cheers

Watto

Holy crap! Mass replies! Good to see my Tassie man "Mavs Man" is keeping my rep intact! This site is more hardcore than I thought! Thanks to all that responded and thanks for the extremely warm welcome!!!

Heaps pumped about CB heading for the HOF!!!

Look forward to chatting with you guys in the near future.

Cheers

Watto!

Back
Top Bottom