New Member from Brisbane

Wenner

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Luke
eBay User
wenner12
Hey everybody,

I have been collecting since 1993 (mostly NBA but getting into the non-sports at the moment like Pop Century and Americana as well).

Have a heap of 90s sets that I need help to complete (inserts and commons) so would appreciate a shout out from anybody that has some cards to offload (Trade or Buy).

I will try an get a Want List up and running over the next few days.

Looking forward to getting back into the hobby after going a bit stale for a few years...

Cheers,

Luke

Thanks Dave. 90s NBA is exactly what I'm chasing (as well as low end GU & autos - not college). What do you usually want for common cards (say from the 95 - 98 years (e.g. Stadium Club, Bowman's Best 1996-97 etc.)

I sure miss the trade show @ Mt Gravatt Showgrounds... I saw one in Ipswich last year but we need something a bit closer to home.

I used to use OzCard Trader about 5-6 years ago but went off it for a bit (never got around to creating a banner or really making the most of it other than for a couple of trades). Hopefully I can get those sets finished off and get back into the hobby in a big way.

Mt Gravatt was where it was at for sure. The one that happened in Ipswich was a good start, but there was no NBA stalls so nothing like the good old days. I remember going into the show on the day and trading on the little hut across from the shed. I am looking at getting some of us Brisbane NBA collectors together if I can, but it will be a hard job.

I still collect a few of my old favorites from the 90s (in my signature) however i couldn't resist the urge to jump on board a rookie from last year when I came back to the hobby. This unfortunately takes most of my hard earned now, although I have managed to pick up some cards that I thought I never would own back in the day. The cards are out there, you just have to find them.

Welcome to ozcards! Looks like QLD have a resurgence in NBA collecting! A few new members from the sunny state!

Welcome to OZcards mate!..... I am still a rookie on this site and im sure you will feel right at home as have I :)

This is the place where you can ask questions about stuff you think is silly and get a very supportive and encouraging answer... gotta love that!

Back
Top Bottom