New Member : dickyKnee

dickyKnee

Professional Student
Real Name
Nick
Hi all,

I found this site by accident i didn't think there were this many card tragics left in Oz. I have been collecting basketball on and off for the past 15 years or so. Was a big spender in the early days so I have a tone of stuff from the early to mid 90s. Just starting to get back into things.

I started off buying from Granny Mays in Fountain Gate Shopping centre in Melbourne and then from the card shop in fountain gate (can’t remember what it was called)

Now I mainly collect oddball stuff and vintage. I am a bit over the 50 products that Topps and UD seem to put out every year. Almost finished my 1970-71 Topps set (got some doubles if others are looking to trade), and very slowing starting on the 69-70 set. Also increasing trying to pick up sealed Star bags. Pride of the collection is probally my small collection of ’48 Bowmans and a 03-04 Exquisite Labron Extra Exquisite.

Nick

I forgot to mention that i am a big Horace Grant Collecter. I have pretty much everything in terms of base, but if you have printing plates, 1/1, oddballs, etc please let me know.

Welcome to ozcards mate! I used to live up in the edge of the hills, Upwey. :) Enjoy your time here and if you see anything you like in my bucket, give us a yell :)

Hi Nick,

welcome to the site...

it's great to have another vintage collector here.

I also collect Horace Grant too... there is another Horace Grant collector on this site as well..

hope u get the cards u are after.

Yep still got all my 90's stuff. Most of its it great condition too. I think a brought 2,000 sleeves back then so lots of my base is even in sleeves and the rest in the cardboard boxes/binders. When i get a chance i will have a look and see if i have any of the stuff in your want list

Yep still got all my 90's stuff. Most of its it great condition too. I think a brought 2,000 sleeves back then so lots of my base is even in sleeves and the rest in the cardboard boxes/binders. When i get a chance i will have a look and see if i have any of the stuff in your want list

that would be great, btw awsome EE in your avatar :thumbsup:

Hey mate,welcome abroad. Old school collecting from 85 to 98 are the best yrs in b-ball collecting IMO.Nice to see you collect odd ball stuff as well.Lmk if you find an Jordan's.

Thks

Back
Top Bottom