New guy - Reign40

reign40

The Reign was unstoppable
Hello all my Name's Eric and obviously I'm a huge Sonics fan. I've followed the NBA since 1991 and got right into following the Sonics in 1992. I live in Perth, I collected NBA cards for only a couple of years. I have sold several over the years and have plenty left to sell. My ebay username is endor-1 , as you can tell I'm a big Star Wars fan too. Been trading on ebay for 7 years now.

Of the 30 NBA teams I like 28.. Sorry but I can't stand Indiana and San Antonio.. I believe the suns will meet Detroit in the finals this year.

These days I collect NBA games on DVD. If anyone has any Sonics games from the early 90's please hook me up.

I have hundreds of games on DVD, mostly from 2000 to now.

hehe welcome Eric... I have something for you...

Nuggets vs Sonics Game 5 1994... even though you lose in overtime, to the 8th seed (and sonics being number 1) it's a great game.. they played scared.. just finished watching it, and its a fantastic game.. dont worry, they also took the jazz to 7 games before bowing out.. so it wasnt just you guys they gave a scare.. though they gave you more than a scare ;) talk about a jinx (1st round jinx)

hey also, got a bulls/sonics game in seattle from 1997, that too you lose but its a great game.. good to see payton and kemp at their best... jim mcilvaine, he was allright that guy, great blocker but not for the $$$ you rewarded him with.. also you added terry cummings that year, i liked him, he was allright.. the only few guys you wasted your time on was

frank brickowski
steve scheffler
david wingate

some funny names up there..

you needed some
bill wennington
will perdue
dave corzine hahaha.. you took on bill cartwright 2 seasons too late... oh well...

Welcome dude....there are a couple of guys here that should be able to help you out with your DVD collection. Just check the sale & trade areas!!

yeah white chocolate I've seen that game mate, not too keen too add it to my collection, it's funny seeing the entire crowd waving off Motumbo's hook shot at the end of regulation however..

Jim Dandy was a great investment!! NOT!

hey
welcome to the forum , hope ya have fun here :)

Back
Top Bottom