New Damons...

DAMONITE

meshuggah
Real Name
pazz
hey guys,

as mentioned in another thread - finally managed to pick up a Super Rave, its the only one ive seen in like 20yrs of collecting of Stoudamire, so you know I had to grab it. 38/50

The SP Buy Back auto is another faded auto, dunno what pens they used for that, but I've got another one thats also faded as heck, problem is with my other one, it seems to be the 1/1 of the set.......

I'll post a pic of that for reference next actually.

Panini totally certified 15/25

Panini Au Gold 59 & 72 /79

Just bought the new damon autos as well, the acetate ones with Jerry Stackhouse and Tracey McGrady, so ill post those up when i do my next mymallbox shipment :)

thanks for looking, 1/1 pic next post

GsQdlel.jpg

here's a pic of the potential 1/1 , looks like they swapped pens at some point, all the standard ones i have are in a crisp blue, but ive seen a bunch which look like they were signed with a felt-tip pen that's had the lid left off for like 2 months.... similar the the 1/ on this.

same thing happened in the 96/97 autographics with pippen's auto, most in blue, but only when the black pen died. some are in black.

pic...

oSYt7Vd.jpg

annnd some others....

rQD70kz.jpg

Mighty Mouse in the house! Impressive additions dude! Congrats on landing that white whale!

Congrats on the rare addition!
I was listening to a podcast the other day reviewing that years draft class and I forgot he was ROTY!

Great to see new Stoudemire cards in circulation. I remember how hot his cards were when he won rookie of the year!

Back
Top Bottom