Need a price on a card?

Hi Aaron
did u pull the card yourself?
the number 2 card was on ebay for $5k then $3k and maybe under $2k at one stage, didnt sell though.
the only way to price a card like that is for you to sell it at a price you think is fair.

Or list it on Facebook pages for $6000 ono and see if an offer pops up you’d be happy with. Didn’t the same guy pull 2 out of the 3 of these cut sigs?

Definitely four digits for this King dick signature! A matter of fact, even if I had one myself, any offer less than $2000 I'd not even consider as somebody making an offer

what would you value this at?

s-l1600.jpg

I definitely don't think 200 is on the money. Atm values of draft prospects are struggling and would be 80 to 100 but long term 100 - 140 would be max imo
Ya probably right but my guess was simply due to the fact Wingard one would be round the top of the range of those?

My figure was based on the fact that now he’s a Hawk some Hawthorn team collectors might want to add it to their collection. Hawks have a high supporter and collector base. But yes you are right in saying Draft Prospects prices are pretty low. So maybe $80-$100 is a bit closer.

Yep hawthorn connection will boost it but Ellis is a Richmond and Joslin Elliot a Collingwood who aren't exactly lacking in collectors. I loved draft prospects but it seems to have really crashed in value ever since future force.. just looking at the bids on these cards shows there is a severe lack if interest. Hopefully they pick back up thougg

Hi Guys,
Really want one of the 2004 Conquest Brownlow Triple Signatures to add to the collection, seeing that 3 clubs collectors may be chasing this card & only 50 were made this could be a tuff\expensive one.
I looked through some of the archive stuff on here and found 1 that may have gone for $850...years ago though.. I wish i could have bought this one.. and 1 on ebay earlier this year for $1300.00 probably a good price too.
I also see that one card store has one for $2950...:eek:
If one came up for sale now what do you think would be a fair (but possibly scary) price?
Cheers

2004 afl conquest bts 1_resize-500x500.jpg

Firstly Wangie of cardzone and/or card showcase always sells them above top dollar so pushing $3k is something I don't know anyone would be prepared to pay. IMO this is one of the most summit end cards in Select history since 1993 and 1.3k you saw on eBay is a more realistic price. TBH any card over $500 is typically beyond my chasing but to be fair you'd be mad to get out of bed for any less than $1000.

Cheers for your reply ElijahCraigHyde , always good to get a second opinion. Really keen for this card & would be willing to pay slight overs- I just need to find one.

Back
Top Bottom