BLOWN8

Such is life!
Real Name
Darren
eBay User
dazza_1563
Hi Aaron
did u pull the card yourself?
the number 2 card was on ebay for $5k then $3k and maybe under $2k at one stage, didnt sell though.
the only way to price a card like that is for you to sell it at a price you think is fair.
Or list it on Facebook pages for $6000 ono and see if an offer pops up you’d be happy with. Didn’t the same guy pull 2 out of the 3 of these cut sigs?

Real Name
Jarrah
Definitely four digits for this King d*** signature! A matter of fact, even if I had one myself, any offer less than $2000 I'd not even consider as somebody making an offer

BLOWN8

Such is life!
Real Name
Darren
eBay User
dazza_1563
My figure was based on the fact that now he’s a Hawk some Hawthorn team collectors might want to add it to their collection. Hawks have a high supporter and collector base. But yes you are right in saying Draft Prospects prices are pretty low. So maybe $80-$100 is a bit closer.

drama5

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daniel Ramage
Yep hawthorn connection will boost it but Ellis is a Richmond and Joslin Elliot a Collingwood who aren't exactly lacking in collectors. I loved draft prospects but it seems to have really crashed in value ever since future force.. just looking at the bids on these cards shows there is a severe lack if interest. Hopefully they pick back up thougg

ozgameshop FOR THE GAMERS
Top Bottom