NBA Off season

Could it be Westbrook, George, Carmelo and Wade in OKC? Or Lebron, Love, IT an Wade in Cleveland?
Wade gave up $8m to get out of Chicago must be keen to go somewhere!

How good (crazy) is this offseason!
Ridiculous amount of big franchise player movements this season..
Wade isn't a game changer any more, he can contribute but age and injuries have caught up with him. Cleveland really have got a lot of old players past their playing prime like Deron, Rose, Jose Calderon, Jeff Green. Still, Wade over Iman and JR would still be an upgrade at shooting guard so I'd love for Wade to be on the Cavs.
I'm more bummed that Cavs didn't even want to answer the Knicks calls on Melo. OKC really gave away peanuts to get him.

Ridiculous amount of big franchise player movements this season..
Wade isn't a game changer any more, he can contribute but age and injuries have caught up with him. Cleveland really have got a lot of old players past their playing prime like Deron, Rose, Jose Calderon, Jeff Green. Still, Wade over Iman and JR would still be an upgrade at shooting guard so I'd love for Wade to be on the Cavs.
I'm more bummed that Cavs didn't even want to answer the Knicks calls on Melo. OKC really gave away peanuts to get him.

I forgot about Rose too.

Yeah Wade would have to take a minimum deal in Cleveland or OKC I think but he's still getting like $16m of his contract from Bulls which would enable him to do so and not take a massive hit. Gonna be interesting!

everyone knew wade would go to cleveland.

i knew it,
onto the rebuild we go!.

do want rose to succeed in cleveland, pressure should be off?

and im still pissed we traded both jimmy & rose

PC Players copping a hammering. Exum potentially out for the season with a shoulder, Dunn's finger, Kawhi missing pre-season, Jabari out until January. If anyone doesn't like a particular team just let me know and I'll start PCing their best player and screw their season!

Back
Top Bottom