NBA Draft Lottery 19th of May 2009!

cr12330

Banned User
Real Name
Joseph
I actual would like to watch the draft lottery, might sound a bit boring but yeah alot of teams have landed big futures and everything happens and its like a starting point for what the future holds.

EDIT on 19 May 2009

ESPN, 8:30 p.m. ET/USA - NBA draft lottery just before the LA Lakers vs Denver Nuggets match up before 9:00pm EST/USA (10:30 am Sydney time or 10am Darwin/Adelaide or 8:30am Perth Time on 20th May) Screening on ESPN Australia after the pre match show.

EDIT on 20 May 2009

Yes interesting dramas who would of thought that the top 3 picks would of landed like this,

Congratulation to the LA Clippers with the number 1 pick, please use this pick wisely, get LA Clippers in the finals one day.

Here are the results from pick 1 to 14

N.o 1 Pick - Los Angeles Clippers
N.o 2 Pick - Memphis Grizzlies
N.o 3 Pick - Oklahoma City Thunder
N.o 4 Pick - Sacramento Kings
N.o 5 Pick - Washington Wizards
N.o 6 Pick - Minnesota Timberwolves
N.o 7 Pick - Golden State Warriors
N.o 8 Pick - New York Knicks
N.o 9 Pick - Toronto Raptors
N.o 10 Pick - Milwaukee Bucks
N.o 11 Pick - New Jersey Nets
N.o 12 Pick - Charlotte Bobcats
N.o 13 Pick - Indiana Pacers
N.o 14 Pick - Phoenix Suns

Thank you

I could probably help you out obtaining it. :)

I like to watch it as well ... including the Draft, some people say the draft is boring, but I enjoy watching it. :)

Yeah cool, if its possible mate, Im one of those people too, I don't mind watching 4 hours of the draft, I enjoy the ins and outs.

I actual would like to watch the draft lottery, might sound a bit boring but yeah alot of teams have landed big futures and everything happens and its like a starting point for what the future holds.

I know they won't show it on ESPN Australia but if there a chance I can watch it or get a copy of it I would be eager to enjoy watch it, can anyone help, also we can also use this as a discussion about the event as well.

Thank you

It's on ESPN next wedensday, live from 10:30am just before game 1 of the WCF's. :)

They've been showing it the last few seasons from memory. Was definitely on last season.

[EDIT] My bad! Just woke up not long ago. This wednesday is the actual lottery. Draft should be covered down the line aswell.

the lottery is boring but the actual draft itself is always interesting... it would be interesting to record it each year and then see which predictions of stardom/success come true as well as the major busts

the lottery is boring but the actual draft itself is always interesting... it would be interesting to record it each year and then see which predictions of stardom/success come true as well as the major busts

Well somethings are boring and to others its not, this thread here because people are interested in it, so if you find it boring than move along ;)

ESPN, 8:30 p.m. ET/USA - NBA draft lottery just before the LA Lakers vs Denver Nuggets match up before 9:00pm EST/USA (10:30 am Sydney time or 10am Darwin/Adelaide or 8:30am Perth Time on 20th May) Screen on ESPN.

Yes interesting dramas who would of thought that the top 3 picks would of landed like this,

Congratulation to the LA Clippers with the number 1 pick, please use this pick wisely, get LA Clippers in the finals one day.

Here are the results from pick 1 to 14

N.o 1 Pick - Los Angeles Clippers
N.o 2 Pick - Memphis Grizzlies
N.o 3 Pick - Oklahoma City Thunder
N.o 4 Pick - Sacramento Kings
N.o 5 Pick - Washington Wizards
N.o 6 Pick - Minnesota Timberwolves
N.o 7 Pick - Golden State Warriors
N.o 8 Pick - New York Knicks
N.o 9 Pick - Toronto Raptors
N.o 10 Pick - Milwaukee Bucks
N.o 11 Pick - New Jersey Nets
N.o 12 Pick - Charlotte Bobcats
N.o 13 Pick - Indiana Pacers
N.o 14 Pick - Phoenix Suns

Thank you

Does anyone know if these picks are guaranteed or are some involved in trades?

It'll make things interestin for some of these teams perhaps looking to off-load some of their bigger stars to free cap space.

Happy Jersey is back up there hopefully they can get themselves a nice wingman who can put some points on the board.

Looks like Blake will be going to LA Clippers! Will be interesting considering how stacked their front court already is with Camby, Kaman, Thornton and Randolph. Wouldn't surprise me if they traded their pick down or traded one of the big men....

Looks like Blake will be going to LA Clippers! Will be interesting considering how stacked their front court already is with Camby, Kaman, Thornton and Randolph. Wouldn't surprise me if they traded their pick down or traded one of the big men....

Heard that if they do get Blake Griffin then most likey Zach Randolph looks like the one that might be moving with possibly Camby or Karman in the mix too.

I can see Memphis Grizzlies taking Ricky Rubio to play that point guard position.

On another note Clippers do have a aging Davis and a up and coming PG in Mardy Collins so unsure if they would take Rubio but I don't think the Clippers could fail taking either one.

would rather see the clippers trade their pick and go for rubio, they still have to trade a big man nevertheless. Gordon and Thornton have been prolific scorers, they need a past first pg. Memphis already have conley and mayo in the back court, Griffin would be awesome up front with Gay and Warrick.

Back
Top Bottom